Mashaweer Dubai READ!

Old Jun 20th 2013, 6:18 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Mashaweer Dubai READ!

MASHAWEER a new service in Dubai we Collect, Deliver & Do Errands "AnyWhere, AnyThing, AnyTime" in Just 90Min. All Over Dubai. www.mashaweeruae.com

Mission
We shall strive to give back our valued customers the most scarce resource of their life “TIME”

We believe that time is of the essence. hence we create, and deliver it to everyone we touch.

Description
Having realized that, finding time to do all "little things" can be stressful, and that it may deprive one from enough “free time” to enjoy it with family, spend it in leisure or in other equally worthwhile commitments, we at Mashaweer Errand Services offers highly customized service plans to take care of our clients’ errand needs in quick, effective and accurate way.
"With this in mind we came up with the idea to help all people. Our goal is to help you with all your errand needs so you will have time for the things that are most important in your lives. "

Let us, at Mashaweer Errand Service, help you get back your time, your life and your freedom.
Anyone used them? And it shows you the costs etc? I like this idea!

Last edited by Kix; Jun 20th 2013 at 6:21 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 9:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mashaweer Dubai READ!

Originally Posted by Kix
Anyone used them? And it shows you the costs etc? I like this idea!
I know the owner personally, lovely man, I have used the service many times and I also ran his social media for the first three months of their launch, so yes I recommend them. I think Meow has used them as well and Spugsy
Old Jun 21st 2013, 12:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

The people of Dubai have really have hit rock bottom.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 12:57 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Why? My Karakatoa or something isn't working properly so I can't see the services they offer, but it appears to be no different in principle to having a handyman round to paint the fence, cut the hedges, fix a curtain rail, or employing a baby-sitter for a few hours. With so many different bars in the world and so little time to visit them all, I really need to minimise my time spent on trivia. For example, if I wasn't on this site i'd be
Old Jun 21st 2013, 12:57 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

I used them to deliver some documents to a client when I was busy as it was quicker than using a courier service. We don't all have a full time maid and a wife to deal with the bits and pieces of everyday life.

Have you really lost the ability to see the positive in anything?
Old Jun 21st 2013, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Why?

I used them to deliver some documents to a client when I was busy as it was quicker than using a courier service. We don't all have a full time maid and a wife to deal with the bits and pieces of everyday life.

Have you really lost the ability to see the positive in anything?
Far from it. The safe driver thing is an utterly brilliant service.

As a business to business service this is a good idea - I just cannot see why anyone needs this at a personal level.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 1:20 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Far from it. The safe driver thing is an utterly brilliant service.

As a business to business service this is a good idea - I just cannot see why anyone needs this at a personal level.

What if they are really busy and have better things to do with their time? It's simply a personal choice and if someone is just lazy, well they are providing employment to others.

Anyway, you know that so many folk are terrified to leave new Dubai...
Old Jun 21st 2013, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
Anyway, you know that so many folk are terrified to leave new Dubai...
QED. This is the reason people would use it. They cover it with the excuse that they are too busy.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Your thread title sucks and makes me want to ignore everything it contains, so I for one won't be reading it.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 2:12 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Your thread title sucks and makes me want to ignore everything it contains, so I for one won't be reading it.
Could I refer you to my post above.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Desert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I know the owner personally, lovely man, I have used the service many times and I also ran his social media for the first three months of their launch, so yes I recommend them. I think Meow has used them as well and Spugsy
Splendid idea. Actually my wife was thinking of opening a similar service here in Riyadh. Since women cannot drive and not all of them have drivers I think this would be hit.

Would the owner be willing to setup shop here in Riyadh?
Old Jun 21st 2013, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse just because you don't need a service don't be so snobby about it, you have a wife and a maid to help you do stuff, I think its an interesting service, I seriously do not have enough hours in the day and I've got various things that need doing that I just haven't had time for, things that should take 5 minutes if you were in a normal part of the world but end up taking 4 hours here ie standing in queues in government offices, picking stuff up from the post office, taking my alcohol license to the offy, sadly I think most of mine need me to go do it myself- but I would definitely use a service if it was affordable, trustworthy and reliable.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Millhouse just because you don't need a service don't be so snobby about it, you have a wife and a maid to help you do stuff, I think its an interesting service, I seriously do not have enough hours in the day and I've got various things that need doing that I just haven't had time for, things that should take 5 minutes if you were in a normal part of the world but end up taking 4 hours here ie standing in queues in government offices, picking stuff up from the post office, taking my alcohol license to the offy, sadly I think most of mine need me to go do it myself- but I would definitely use a service if it was affordable, trustworthy and reliable.
Fair enough - you are allowed to use such a service.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lol why thank you for your approval millhouse
Old Jun 21st 2013, 7:14 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by kittycat1
lol why thank you for your approval millhouse
Careful. I think he's in grooming mode. You never can trust people on t'internet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.