Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

mannequins should be headless

mannequins should be headless

Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mannequins should be headless

Originally Posted by Confucius
My web page is off the internet cause people have already put an offer on me...
bugger...i missed it...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:51 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

I thought the ladies were doing alright with the choice of men around...
hell yeah, the choice of men blokes (that w**k over a plastic mannequins) niceeeee
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
And my closing date is in 3 days time........
Listen mate,however precious and cute you try with me,I just won't sleep with you...

But I'll still wait for your heated PMs...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sinderelle
hell yeah, the choice of men blokes (that w**k over a plastic mannequins) niceeeee
Hey!!!I'm one of them!!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bugger...i missed it...

MM, xx
Blink and I'm gone...And it will take a lot more for me to come...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:55 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen mate,however precious and cute you try with me,I just won't sleep with you...

But I'll still wait for your heated PMs...
I tell you what, I'll ask MM to pass them on to you once she has finished with them..... Cant say fairer than that....
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I tell you what, I'll ask MM to pass them on to you once she has finished with them..... Cant say fairer than that....
omg, they are far to blue to pass on to anyone else...i'm blushing as i type...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll never be second best to no anyone...MM said...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:58 pm

omg, they are far to blue to pass on to anyone else...i'm blushing as i type...

MM, xx
Is the embarrassment causing the sweating and palpitations too?????
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:59 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hey!!!I'm one of them!!!

Ohh Sweeettt - It's looking like you might be spending more time at home in Sharjah then soon also - or does the 'face' not interest you
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is the embarrassment causing the sweating and palpitations too?????
no...that's just the thought of you...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll never be second best to no anyone...MM said...
i did...??

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:00 pm

no...that's just the thought of you...

MM, xx
Shucks, see you can say sweet things, instead of all that hard core stuff I usually get back from you......
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shucks, see you can say sweet things, instead of all that hard core stuff I usually get back from you......
but that's only in private...

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sinderelle
Ohh Sweeettt - It's looking like you might be spending more time at home in Sharjah then soon also - or does the 'face' not interest you
Who do you think they're giving the heads to???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.