Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

mannequins should be headless

mannequins should be headless

Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:21 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default mannequins should be headless

http://gulfnews.com/nation/General/10190933.html

I love sharjah, it makes the old testament look good
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mannequins should be headless

Originally Posted by shiva
http://gulfnews.com/nation/General/10190933.html

I love sharjah, it makes the old testament look good
Nothing compared to Saudi Arabia where mannequins have been headless for years.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

so they like their mannequins to be like their infidels then
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
so they like their mannequins to be like their infidels then
Thank goodness they're not legless and breastless...
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Confucius
Thank goodness they're not legless and breastless...
i never really understood why in the UK, nipples are necessary on a mannequin
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:40 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
i never really understood why in the UK, nipples are necessary on a mannequin
you've obviously got up and close then
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:12 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

In Bahrain there was a big ho-ha a few years ago about banning mannequins altogether as they were against islam and some locals in Muharraq where apparently caught 'leaning against the display windows playing pocket billards'

OMG - puleeeeeeeeeeeeease
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Well...If people get aroused by watching and leering mannequins, then I think the real women should pull their act together...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:27 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

I thought they should leave them leering "if that's what they like" keep the 'real' women safe.

I see the balance is changing in Bahrain with the Mullahs having their say - no more BINGO!

It won't just be a causeway that bring KSA and Bahrain together soon
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sinderelle
I thought they should leave them leering "if that's what they like" keep the 'real' women safe.

I see the balance is changing in Bahrain with the Mullahs having their say - no more BINGO!

It won't just be a causeway that bring KSA and Bahrain together soon
If one forbids other to do something,the other will want to do it more and more...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:43 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

scary thoughts for the ladies over there - if there's no artificial outlet
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sinderelle
scary thoughts for the ladies over there - if there's no artificial outlet
I thought the ladies were doing alright with the choice of men around...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the ladies were doing alright with the choice of men around...
what choice of men like you you mean...??

MM, xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what choice of men like you you mean...??

MM, xx
My web page is off the internet cause people have already put an offer on me...
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:50 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

My web page is off the internet cause people have already put an offer on me...
And my closing date is in 3 days time........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.