Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Making an example of her?

Making an example of her?

Old Jul 13th 2015, 8:03 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Making an example of her?

That happened fast.

UAE executes Reem Island killer | GulfNews.com
Old Jul 13th 2015, 8:10 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making an example of her?

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
get it out the way fast, no time for human rights groups etc to campaign
Old Jul 13th 2015, 10:27 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
get it out the way fast, no time for human rights groups etc to campaign
More than anything I think they had to show that they will deal with nutters quickly and without hesitation..
Old Jul 13th 2015, 11:36 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
More than anything I think they had to show that they will deal with nutters quickly and without hesitation..
yep, example needs to be made
thats how you get a small population to control a large population as well btw
Old Jul 13th 2015, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

This was excellent news and lets hope the rest of the terroist scum yake heed.
Old Jul 14th 2015, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

Did they??

Mhhhh.
Old Jul 14th 2015, 9:58 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Different case but the topic fits..

Australian woman jailed in Abu Dhabi over Facebook post - ArabianBusiness.com
Old Jul 15th 2015, 9:57 am

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
sheesh!
Attached Images  
Old Jul 20th 2015, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
So this is what we'll need to do in England now the English are the ethnic minority in London, Luton and a few other places

N.
mate, you and I couldnt be in ANY more agreement on this point!
I KNOW these people (however racist that may sound), they ONLY know the language of the boot my friend.
The problem is you guys have made it too 'health and safety' blah blah and 'feelings shouldnt get hurt' blah blah! to the point that your poor lawkeepers (not law makers) are treading on eggshells all the time.
Hey man, if someone is living in my country, I make sure he follows my rules so if I go and live in another country, I will HAVE to make sure I follow that country's rules, as simple as that!
you should see these guys when they come back visiting to the motherland, straight as a rod, meek as mutton, never looking at any authority in the eye you know
Old Jul 21st 2015, 10:54 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

It was kind of expected , wasn't it ?
Old Jul 21st 2015, 10:57 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by Leannmean
It was kind of expected , wasn't it ?
After the PR video of her arrest I'm only surprised they haven't even told us how she was executed..
Old Jul 21st 2015, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

DustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really niceDustyBits is just really nice

They did. Firing squad.