Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

Originally Posted by Confucius
You think that after all the insults you put me through,that I will forgive you???
Chicken florentine, and a tie...
Ohhh...A tie...
You know very well how that turns me on...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh...A tie...
You know very well how that turns me on...
I will give you 27 seconds that you'll never forget...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I will give you 27 seconds that you'll never forget...
you said that the last time and I already forgot...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you said that the last time and I already forgot...
Whatever...
You know you're the only one I sleep with...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whatever...
You know you're the only one I sleep with...
You mean,I'm the only person willing to sleep with you...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You mean,I'm the only person willing to sleep with you...
Tomato tomato...Potato potato...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going Conf, another 17 hours 32 minutes and 18 seconds and you will have the biggest thread on BE
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tomato tomato...Potato potato...
You're over-analyzing things...And I don't mean analyzing in the biblical sense...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Keep going Conf, another 17 hours 32 minutes and 18 seconds and you will have the biggest thread on BE
Give me a minute...I have to put on something uncomfortable...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're over-analyzing things...And I don't mean analyzing in the biblical sense...
You drunkard...You smell of Champagne and kit kat chunky...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You drunkard...You smell of Champagne and kit kat chunky...
I was with another man...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:12 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Sh#t that's a scary feminine side, would hate to meet her.,..
Well he's obviously got me on ignore.. maybe its no bad thing
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was with another man...
I had it with you...Get out of my life!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I had it with you...Get out of my life!!!
FREEDOM!!!!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

confy! spot on, mate!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.