Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

Originally Posted by Confucius
I see...Bluetooth snorkels...You're moving up in this world...
Aye... I had to shag the taxi driver who took me there...And I mean "shag" in the biblical sense...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Aye... I had to shag the taxi driver who took me there...And I mean "shag" in the biblical sense...
You tart!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You tart!!!
Ohhh you really know how to sweettalk a woman...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:48 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I see...Bluetooth snorkels...You're moving up in this world...
Have you finally flipped Confi?
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ohhh you really know how to sweettalk a woman...
Shall we two get a room???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shall we two get a room???
You must think I'm one of those easy women,don't you???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You must think I'm one of those easy women,don't you???
Yes...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes...
Well I am...Take me..Take me to your leader as well...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well I am...Take me..Take me to your leader as well...
Why??? I'm no Martian!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why??? I'm no Martian!!!
And I'm not from Venus, but that hasn't stopped me before!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And I'm not from Venus, but that hasn't stopped me before!!!
Is that an erection in my pants or am I happy to see me???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that an erection in my pants or am I happy to see me???
No...It must be the bluetooth...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No...It must be the bluetooth...
people have called it many things,but noone has called it bluetooth before...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

people have called it many things,but noone has called it bluetooth before...
Are we talking about the same thing???

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beebee
Have you finally flipped Confi?
He's just ignoring you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.