Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Madinat/LeftBank photos here!!!

Originally Posted by Confucius
It's not imaginary if i can feel myself in me...
That didn't come out right...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

It's not imaginary if i can feel myself in me...
whatever...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

That didn't come out right...
It's supposed to be the other way around...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
whatever...

MM, xx
Will you shameless women get a room!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will you shameless women get a room!!!
Did you know that I have Brad Pitts number???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You slut...You slept with him didn't you???
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Conf, step away from the computer......
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You slut...You slept with him didn't you???
We were in the same room...
I was on the sofa,he was in the telly...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We were in the same room...
I was on the sofa,he was in the telly...
You tart!!! How could you do this to me???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You tart!!! How could you do this to me???
It was waaay before your time...I didn't know you back then...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was waaay before your time...I didn't know you back then...
I'm shocked that you're still using that old argument...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm shocked that you're still using that old argument...
I ordered a new one on dubizzle...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I ordered a new one on dubizzle...
In that case: Shizzle my nizzle,bizzle!!!
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In that case: Shizzle my nizzle,bizzle!!!
I just got off work...What's for dinner??And more importantly,what are you wearing???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just got off work...What's for dinner??And more importantly,what are you wearing???
You think that after all the insults you put me through,that I will forgive you???
Chicken florentine, and a tie...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.