Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:39 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all
Default Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Hi tonight I went to Spinneys in 'real' Marina and after a hard week treated myself to Chunky Monkey and some fizzy pop.

When I went in, I noticed a few reasonably nice looking women ambling around fruit and veg, and I could have sworn one followed me into personal hygiene section - only because she was wearing red on, and she stood out. I wanted to buy some razors, but looks like they had run out.

When I got to the till, I doubled back to fruit and veg to get some limes and the same women were still there. There must be some sort of ettiquette in play where they take turns to stalk a guy who comes in on his 'Jack Jones'.

Anyway, paid.., then strolled back to my penthouse. There were two scantilly clad orientals in my lobby just hanging around. Seems like they didnt want a taxi cos there were 2 or 3 outside. As I got in the lift, one of them said she was from Singapore.

I'm shocked that this sort of stuff is going on right on my doorstep/

Taz
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:45 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all
Default Re: Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Originally Posted by commander
[snip]
I dont know what that means, but I just text a mate of mine who's apartment I'm in with the headlines, and he said the significance of the Singapore remark is that she's more marketable by not being Chinese. He also thinks he knows who it might be.

How little I knew.

Last edited by Autonomy; Jun 4th 2009 at 6:50 pm.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:45 pm
Welsh and proud in Texas

tigerbaywarrior is on a distinguished road

plug?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
[snip]

What do you think???
He was ambling round the fruits ergo methinks the wimin were safe.

Last edited by Autonomy; Jun 4th 2009 at 6:50 pm.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:46 pm
Banned

knob!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:52 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
Hi tonight I went to Spinneys in 'real' Marina and after a hard week treated myself to Chunky Monkey and some fizzy pop.

When I went in, I noticed a few reasonably nice looking women ambling around fruit and veg, and I could have sworn one followed me into personal hygiene section - only because she was wearing red on, and she stood out. I wanted to buy some razors, but looks like they had run out.

When I got to the till, I doubled back to fruit and veg to get some limes and the same women were still there. There must be some sort of ettiquette in play where they take turns to stalk a guy who comes in on his 'Jack Jones'.

Anyway, paid.., then strolled back to my penthouse. There were two scantilly clad orientals in my lobby just hanging around. Seems like they didnt want a taxi cos there were 2 or 3 outside. As I got in the lift, one of them said she was from Singapore.

I'm shocked that this sort of stuff is going on right on my doorstep/

Taz
Thing is, a couple of hours after having a chinky, Im hungry again....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:54 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

What forum rule did I not break with my post?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:54 pm
Banned

People need to start taking this thread seriously. Us normals have to stick together.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:59 pm