Loser alert!

Old Nov 4th 2015, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Loser alert!

Friends needed to go to the ODI's here in AD next week , I know I'm a complete loser but hey ho such is life ha
Old Nov 5th 2015, 9:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Loser alert!

Originally Posted by Rubydo
Friends needed to go to the ODI's here in AD next week , I know I'm a complete loser but hey ho such is life ha
You think you're a loser for going to the cricket?

You're a winner actually...
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You think you're a loser for going to the cricket?

You're a winner actually...
Unlike England atm poor result today, hopefully next weeks one dayers will prove better.
I did mean loser for having no friends haha
Old Nov 5th 2015, 10:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Unlike England atm poor result today, hopefully next weeks one dayers will prove better.
I did mean loser for having no friends haha
Ah I see.

I went for the 4th day of second test in AD. Not a great stadium at all but should be fun.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ah I see.

I went for the 4th day of second test in AD. Not a great stadium at all but should be fun.
Yeah I did 2nd, 3rd and 5th day, stadium is better than it used to be! I was sat in the middle of the Pakistanis the other year, token white chick ha. 3rd day I was in a catered box but that wasn't fantastic either. Went last year to Dubai think it was Australia playing and that was a much better stadium but AD closer.
Looking at the ODI in Dubai on the 20th too. Seems to be a better atmosphere for the shorter games
Old Nov 6th 2015, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

Yeah I did 2nd, 3rd and 5th day, stadium is better than it used to be! I was sat in the middle of the Pakistanis the other year, token white chick ha. 3rd day I was in a catered box but that wasn't fantastic either. Went last year to Dubai think it was Australia playing and that was a much better stadium but AD closer.
Looking at the ODI in Dubai on the 20th too. Seems to be a better atmosphere for the shorter games
We made it on sky sports and the BBC 6 O'Clock news celebrating Cook's 200, so that made it worth the trip down.
Old Nov 6th 2015, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

We made it on sky sports and the BBC 6 O'Clock news celebrating Cook's 200, so that made it worth the trip down.
Ha nice one
Old Nov 7th 2015, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Rubydo, you need to get a man
Old Nov 7th 2015, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Rubydo, you need to get a man
I have but he's working and doesn't like cricket!
Old Nov 8th 2015, 4:30 am
Account Closed

I have but he's working and doesn't like cricket!
You need a straight man then.
Old Nov 8th 2015, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

You need a straight man then.
Ha harsh, he's into boxing!
Old Nov 8th 2015, 5:01 am
Account Closed

Ha harsh, he's into boxing!
SO he enjoys watching a couple of sweaty, topless men grapple in a ring?

Anyway, ODI's coming thick and fast starting this WEdnesday I think. Will be interesting to see how we play.
Old Nov 8th 2015, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

SO he enjoys watching a couple of sweaty, topless men grapple in a ring?

Anyway, ODI's coming thick and fast starting this WEdnesday I think. Will be interesting to see how we play.
Never thought of it like that but yeah seems so haha.
I know hopefully play aittle better than the tests, different team so should be fun
Old Nov 11th 2015, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

� ���� still no friends so sky sports afternoon it is