Loooong Weekend

Old Nov 28th 2019, 9:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Loooong Weekend

Has everyone got a long weekend?
Anyone got any exciting plans?
Old Nov 28th 2019, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Loooong Weekend

I'm supposed to be going to Oman, and dutifully filled out my evisa application as they've been getting all excited about in the press and have been watching it sit in 'pending' all week. Hopefully they'll just let me through at the border for another 50 dirhams....
Old Nov 28th 2019, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Cypselos
I'm supposed to be going to Oman, and dutifully filled out my evisa application as they've been getting all excited about in the press and have been watching it sit in 'pending' all week. Hopefully they'll just let me through at the border for another 50 dirhams....
Good luck, hope you make it!
Old Nov 28th 2019, 1:11 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Had the same thing happen earlier this year. In fact, the approval came through while we were en route to the border but as I didn't have a printout, I had to pay again for a new visa. Showing the download on my phone wasn't enough. In any case, on several road trips to Oman this year and last, even when everyone in the car had already got online visas, we had to get out and go inside and join the general queue anyway to get the passports stamped. The good news is, it's ALWAYS worth it to visit Oman.
Old Nov 30th 2019, 3:46 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I just came back from Muscat
First time there but really loved the laid back attitude everyone has there...except for when driving on the roads, it was almost as bad as Saudi...and THIS was during one of their holidays!!
Will definitely go again next time but will make sure to have more than a couple days off so I can atleast go Eastwards or Southwards atleast.