Wikiposts

London elections

Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

zabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nice
Default Re: London elections

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Yes and lucky for him he's not going to have to deal with the transport chaos and financial mayhem resulting from the Olympics because it looks like he doesn't have a hope in hell of winning anyway. The beleagured transport system is already running well over capacity and even with the planned initiatives there is just no way that London can support that many people. Here speaks a person who travelled on the Northern Line for 5 years up until 5 months ago!!
i used the norther line for around 8 years upto march this year - it never deserved the criticism it got !!! I found it ok as tubes go in london - would only rate the victoria and jubille line above it - the central, circle and worst by a long way was the district line imho....
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:59 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
is that the official "Party line" on that Mr Scargill?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zabone
i used the norther line for around 8 years upto march this year - it never deserved the criticism it got !!! I found it ok as tubes go in london - would only rate the victoria and jubille line above it - the central, circle and worst by a long way was the district line imho....
i had to use the district and northern lines...usually a total mare from start to finish...

MM, xx
Old May 1st 2008, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

the whole system is a hell hole in the summer!

never had to use it much. Last time I did was when I did 2 weeks with a mjor city law firm. Arrived 2 days after the bombs and stayed in a University Halls on Tavistock Square. The tube station I should have used to get to the office was Russell Square.
Old May 1st 2008, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

zabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nicezabone is just really nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i had to use the district and northern lines...usually a total mare from start to finish...

MM, xx
i remember having to jump off the district line (after being at sloane square after being standstill for 50 minutes) onto a bus. Ended up missing the first goal when the mighty foxes took a shock lead at stamford bridge in the carling cup...was not impressed !

great game though - the foxes being 3-2 up with 2 mins left on the clock - only for chelsea to steal 2 late goals in injury time....
Old May 1st 2008, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

i remember having to jump off the district line (after being at sloane square after being standstill for 50 minutes) onto a bus. Ended up missing the first goal when the mighty foxes took a shock lead at stamford bridge in the carling cup...was not impressed !

great game though - the foxes being 3-2 up with 2 mins left on the clock - only for chelsea to steal 2 late goals in injury time....
well I'm sure you'll enjoy League 1 next seson
Old May 1st 2008, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

the whole system is a hell hole in the summer!

never had to use it much. Last time I did was when I did 2 weeks with a mjor city law firm. Arrived 2 days after the bombs and stayed in a University Halls on Tavistock Square. The tube station I should have used to get to the office was Russell Square.
that's a walk though, no need for a tube!
Old May 1st 2008, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

well I'm sure you'll enjoy League 1 next seson
we aint down yet !!! hopefully we stuff the stoke and miracles are performed elsewhere.......
Old May 1st 2008, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

reckon ken deserves a break - i like alot of ken's initatives - more buses and bus lanes, the congestion charge, oyster, winning the olympics..etc...

he knows what londoners need for ease of life in the big smoke imho....!!!!....

my vote for red ken !
Winning the Olympics was Ken's "initiative"???

News to me.

Sam will know I reckon..........