Libya then

Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Libya then

Originally Posted by Confucius
In Arab countries, the more you head west, the more backwards they get in their processes...
Now you tell me!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfanagain
Now you tell me!
Well...Thank your lucky stars you're not heading to the Western Sahara...
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
Well...Thank your lucky stars you're not heading to the Western Sahara...
I had a choice in the end, one being Libya, the other Sakhalin Island. Bit too cold there though, so opted for what I felt the better option
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I had a choice in the end, one being Libya, the other Sakhalin Island. Bit too cold there though, so opted for what I felt the better option
so, you're going for the good option...??

MM, xx
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

campionidelmondo2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

libya is sound. Developing and farily safe plus close to Europe.

I would not give it a miss if your package is all right.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

but Sakhalin would have had nice Russian women!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

All I know about Sakhalin was gleaned from 'Biggles Buries A Hatchet', where he rescues Erich von Stalhein, his old arch-enemy, from a Soviet labour camp.......... great book.............
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

SF sorry to hear you were also made redundant, it's shit aint it

I don't know much about Libya at all, but remember a neighbour of mine in the UK did a stretch there in Health and Safety for a long time, he never complained. I think the money was good. Good luck with it though and keep in touch, you can be our Libyan correspondent
Old Jan 13th 2009, 3:22 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

take it you worked for LEL also?

I know lots of people working in Lybia on Land rigs. Let me seek their expertese..

Ps sorry to hear about you being made redundant (on professional and personal basis)

onwards and upwards shipmate..
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
so, you're going for the good option...??

MM, xx
Yeah, defo the best option, with promotion thrown in as well and lots of room for future growth
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
but Sakhalin would have had nice Russian women!
and obviously you would have taken that option.....................superstud!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
SF sorry to hear you were also made redundant, it's shit aint it

I don't know much about Libya at all, but remember a neighbour of mine in the UK did a stretch there in Health and Safety for a long time, he never complained. I think the money was good. Good luck with it though and keep in touch, you can be our Libyan correspondent
Hi BC, yes it is shit being made redundant, especially working overseas. Sorry to read about your situation, and I hope things work out for your OH as well.

No problem being the Libyan correspondent, in what is undoubtedly becoming a location with an ever increasing expat community.

And about the money, well Dubai pales in comparison!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
take it you worked for LEL also?

I know lots of people working in Lybia on Land rigs. Let me seek their expertese..

Ps sorry to hear about you being made redundant (on professional and personal basis)

onwards and upwards shipmate..
Yep, left a contractor to join LEL on 1st December, then the inevitable happened 16th December!

Back to Civil Engineering now, and that's where I plan to stay.

As you say onwards and upwards el capitano!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

LIBYA - Love Is Beautiful, You Also
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, defo the best option, with promotion thrown in as well and lots of room for future growth
oh that's so cool, fab news...hope it all works out...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.