Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The League of Gentlemen

The League of Gentlemen

Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The League of Gentlemen

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Isn't Royston Vasey the real name of one Roy Chubby Brown?

Oh, and it's brilliant...you'll hate it.
Yup!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree...

Dark, surreal... you'll hate it.. you no-tail...

I love it...

But then again, I am one of the 'local people'....
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:00 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like my Sunday morning entertainment is sorted, then.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Bummers are deaf!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Pervert, eh? Sex. On the brain. Wet the bed, I'll bet - as a boy? No sisters.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Shaking white coconuts from the veiny love tree!!.............................Sorry ladies!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

If you don't understand any of my sayings, come to me in private and I will take you in my German mouth.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:26 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

It's total crap! You'll love it!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Bummers are deaf!
Originally Posted by edinburger
Pervert, eh? Sex. On the brain. Wet the bed, I'll bet - as a boy? No sisters.
Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Shaking white coconuts from the veiny love tree!!.............................Sorry ladies!
Originally Posted by edinburger
If you don't understand any of my sayings, come to me in private and I will take you in my German mouth.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOGAAlHzF4o

Old Jul 19th 2009, 1:08 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
Looks like my Sunday morning entertainment is sorted, then.
so did you watch it?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so did you watch it?
We watched the first two episodes but didn't really like any of the characters. Men dressing up as women doesn't really do anything for me. Hubby is now watching the golf and cricket, while me and Jasmine play with the kittens.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 1:42 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Shadya
We watched the first two episodes but didn't really like any of the characters. Men dressing up as women doesn't really do anything for me. Hubby is now watching the golf and cricket, while me and Jasmine play with the kittens.
stick with it Shadya, once you 'get' it you will be addicted to it, honestly. Got golf on here as well. Getting bit sick of it now to be honest.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
stick with it Shadya, once you 'get' it you will be addicted to it, honestly.
You have persuaded us to watch the third episode...
Old Jul 19th 2009, 2:52 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Shadya
You have persuaded us to watch the third episode...
good! it's well weird in places but well funny too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.