Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ladies, read and learn.

Ladies, read and learn.

Old May 1st 2009, 6:02 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ladies, read and learn.

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ahah..... your husband has achieved level 10...

Thats when the wife honestly believes she is in control.... Shake his hand for me, Lorna......

I think you are confused, and have missed a bit off, Level 10 is achieved by the wife making the husband believe that the wife believes she is in control, when the husband thinks he is in control, but ultimately it is the wife.....End Of Lessons
Old May 1st 2009, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
In my house I command.
My condolences to your man...
Old May 1st 2009, 6:17 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
My condolences to your man...
Like I said - he's not here half the time so I have to.
Old May 1st 2009, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Like I said - he's not here half the time so I have to.
My half condolences to your man...
Old May 1st 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eylesda
"The Good Wife's Guide"
published in Housekeeping Monthly, May 13, 1955.

1. Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs.
2. Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you’ll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking.
3. Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.
4. Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper, etc. and then run a dust cloth over the tables.
5. Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.
6. Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.
7. Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first remember, his topics of conversation are more important.
8. Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.
9. Don’t greet his with complaints and problems. Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will and fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.
If I did thos ONE time, I do believe my husband would not come home the next day...as he would think I'd gone mental and will kill him next....
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:41 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alexa
If I did thos ONE time, I do believe my husband would not come home the next day...as he would think I'd gone mental and will kill him next....
bingo! if this happened, there's a little alarm that would go off in my brain wondering if there's glycol in the food or someting