Ladies of the night

Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:49 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies of the night

Originally Posted by still.unsure
pretty neat idea. (what's that phrase "give a man a fish...")
"Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll spend all day on a boat drinking beer"....is that the phrase?

N.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It is called the oldest profession for good reason and it will never disappear. If there was no demand then there would be no prostitutes.

Far better for it to be regulated so the girls are protected - in every way - as are their clients. They could also be kept out of sight of those who like to pretend that life is all fluffy.

-
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
It's a sad really but the reality is that you can take girls out of prostitution but it's a lot harder to take prostitution out of the girl.

Ultimately it goes on everywhere - calling them filthy won't change a thing, and given the desperate times some people are experiencing right now it's understandable almost. Perhaps legalisation and regulation would at least help protect the ladies health and likely prevent pimps from exploiting them further?

N.
But for that to happen, prostitution would have to be officially recognized in Dubai...as if that would ever happen...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
but a tolance zone would be like admitting it goes on, that's the problem...
and I think most businessmen would not want to go to a place like that either...so hotels will always be used, here and everywhere else...

lol...bet it made his day (although he will never admit it)
Maybe! He did come in all smiles right enough!

My mam was horrified! lol!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Here we go again, the precious sanctity of 'the family'

Actually separate hotels for people and their annoying children is a great idea.

-
Too much anger...You need to release...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:56 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Personally I don't believe this story for a moment. I sincerely doubt that Filipinas would stoop to such levels. More likely the Indian/Pakistani labourers were being serviced by Bangladeshi/Nepalese/Indonesian women.
Yes and no. Most Filipinas would not do that but given enough mistreatment from employers (or perhaps they are here illegally), an inability to at least find a "sponsor" (rich boyfriend etc) people of low education and lack of awareness of their options might stoop to low levels.

To be honest though I find the idea of a few girls working their way through a labour camp in a single night completely ridiculous myself...assuming everyone used condoms the poor girls would be chaffed, bleeding and likely half dead by the end of the evening - some of those camps have literally hundreds and hundreds of men...

...you're more likely to see men shagging men in labour camps from what my contacts in construction have told me.

N.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Yes and no. Most Filipinas would not do that but given enough mistreatment from employers (or perhaps they are here illegally), an inability to at least find a "sponsor" (rich boyfriend etc) people of low education and lack of awareness of their options might stoop to low levels.

To be honest though I find the idea of a few girls working their way through a labour camp in a single night completely ridiculous myself...assuming everyone used condoms the poor girls would be chaffed, bleeding and likely half dead by the end of the evening - some of those camps have literally hundreds and hundreds of men...

...you're more likely to see men shagging men in labour camps from what my contacts in construction have told me.

N.
That whole women in the camp thing is a lie...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:00 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
why stop at hotels...planes, beaches, restaurants, shopping malls...the list is endless...
Why not just bring back more traditional methods of child rearing...a good senseless battering used to shut me and my sister up a treat.

Ok so we have brain damage (hence my general behaviour) but we know which hand to hold a knife and fork in and remember to dress for dinner.

N.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

It is called the oldest profession for good reason and it will never disappear. If there was no demand then there would be no prostitutes.

Far better for it to be regulated so the girls are protected - in every way - as are their clients. They could also be kept out of sight of those who like to pretend that life is all fluffy.

-
I agree.

Thats me! I want to prentend life is all fluffy! Can't help it just the way i am.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:06 am

Originally Posted by Alexa
But for that to happen, prostitution would have to be officially recognized in Dubai...as if that would ever happen...
There's more chance of finding a pork chop in Spinneys next week than that happening

N.

Last edited by Norm_uk; Apr 29th 2009 at 2:09 am.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Too much anger...You need to release...

Come closer and I'll punch you.

-
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

That whole women in the camp thing is a lie...
Yep. What actually happened is that it was you in drag.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come closer and I'll punch you.

-
Since you have such a big mouth, I'll send two of my friends...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Yep. What actually happened is that it was you in drag.
You clown...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:42 am
Bored liberal

Since you have such a big mouth, I'll send two of my friends...
Great! One for each fist.
-

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.