Ladies of the night

Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:11 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies of the night

i said several years ago that the greens was like a ghetto, it will be JBR area next.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Do they have regular jobs?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
that sentence doesn't make any sense?
I feel sorry for these girls, and turning the police on them won't solve anything...as for the men using their services...they must be desparate was well...being stuck in a labor camp with no women and without seeing their wifes for years can't be a good thing...

they are doing it to support their family. They will not be able to support their family anymore when they are confined to an aids hospice.

simple enough?

Last edited by commander; Apr 29th 2009 at 7:18 am.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by luceo non uro
You know what... I must go aorund in an oblivious daze all the time. I've never seen any. I live in the Greens and have never noticed, but I used to live in Bur Dubai and was never approached there either - I must look really poor

All the guys who went shopping in Spinneys would go on about getting stalked around the aisles and pursued home by hookers.... nope, not me, never happened.

Not that i wanted it to, mind. Just saying....
even gas cookers have minimum standards...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:27 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
they are doing it to support their family. They will not be able to support their family anymore when they are confined to an aids hospice.

simple enough?
Oh yeh coz there's tonnes of these hospices available to them free of charge should they become infected.....

I do feel sorry for them too and believe-but for an accident of birth- anyone of us could have been one of the 'disposable people' of this world
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:30 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

So cheering to see that nimbyism is alive and well...

-
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
You're probably right.

LH: These girls are definitely working girls and they are even more blatant than the girls who work the hotel bars.

Did you hear about the filipino girls who were working the labour camps? They'd start at one end of the camp and work their way through to the other side - 10 dirhams a go apparently until they got caught. Can you imagine the viruses they have? Yuck!
jesus, they must have been pig ugly and ended up with a clunge like a clowns pocket.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:37 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh yeh coz there's tonnes of these hospices available to them free of charge should they become infected.....

I do feel sorry for them too and believe-but for an accident of birth- anyone of us could have been one of the 'disposable people' of this world
Certainly don't know of any aids hospices here because, of course, there's no aids in the UAE...

Elsewhere though charitable aids hospices do exist, although they are severely underfunded especially if, like in the UK, the government cuts their contribution to them.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
jesus, they must have been pig ugly and ended up with a clunge like a clowns pocket.
It doesn't bear thinking about you filthy boy!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I have colleagues over here with work, staying on the Media Rotana and they said Nelsons is getting it's fair share of 'ladies of the night' in there.

I know the Royal Meridien allows it to go on....a friend was staying there on his first visit to Dubai, thought he was getting chatted up until she asked how much he was willing to pay.
it hapens everywhere, you just have to accept it, it doesn't really bother me to be honest, or the missus.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
they are doing it to support their family. They will not be able to support their family anymore when they are confined to an aids hospice
Well, seeing as everyone in the labour camp will have already been screened for HIV, I imagine the risk of the girls ending up with AIDS is very low...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:43 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly don't know of any aids hospices here because, of course, there's no aids in the UAE...

Elsewhere though charitable aids hospices do exist, although they are severely underfunded especially if, like in the UK, the government cuts their contribution to them.

I was being tongue in cheek to Commander.
Aware of charitable hospices,but to think any of these women stand a chance of receiving care there is pie in the sky.I think these women
know that as soon as they start a career plying their wares,they are on a time clock to their grave.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
it hapens everywhere, you just have to accept it, it doesn't really bother me to be honest, or the missus.
It could be a lot worse - like Bahrain. My friend was working there recently with her boyfriend and she said the city is full ho houses and ho apartment blocks and when you go to any club, bar or restaurant, regardless of how nice they were, the ho's would be crawling all over her boyfriend, touching him, trying to sit on his lap etc. It didn't bother her because she's gorgeous and super confident, but he couldn't stand it - said it made him feel sick. They both eventually moved back to the UK because he really didn't like the atmosphere over there. Apparently prostitution is one the main sources of income in Bahrain now - it used to be oil!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eva
I was being tongue in cheek to Commander.
Aware of charitable hospices,but to think any of these women stand a chance of receiving care there is pie in the sky.I think these women
know that as soon as they start a career plying their wares,they are on a time clock to their grave.
Have you read the Secret Diary of a Call Girl about a high class hooker in London? It's absolutely fascinating to hear how these girls live - incredibly sad as well.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

It could be a lot worse - like Bahrain. My friend was working there recently with her boyfriend and she said the city is full ho houses and ho apartment blocks and when you go to any club, bar or restaurant, regardless of how nice they were, the ho's would be crawling all over her boyfriend, touching him, trying to sit on his lap etc. It didn't bother her because she's gorgeous and super confident, but he couldn't stand it - said it made him feel sick. They both eventually moved back to the UK because he really didn't like the atmosphere over there. Apparently prostitution is one the main sources of income in Bahrain now - it used to be oil!
Who are you? 50 Cent?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.