Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The "Joke of the day" Thread

The "Joke of the day" Thread

Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:46 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Joke of the day" Thread

Why do women call it PMS?

Mad Cow Disease was already taken...
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:46 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

What's the biggest cause of paedophilia in this country?

Sexy kids.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:48 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pickpocketed.

How could anyone stoop so low?
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:54 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

And now a visual one to offend...
Attached Thumbnails The "Joke of the day" Thread-talibansingles.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:05 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by MataHari; Nov 30th 2008 at 7:09 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:05 pm
banned

How many Alzheimer's patients does it take to change a lightbulb?

To get to the other side.

I was at a cash machine when an old lady walked up and asked me to help her check her balance.

So I pushed her over.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:07 pm
banned

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of food.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:11 pm
If I have to explain...

Yoga Indian style...
Attached Thumbnails The "Joke of the day" Thread-yoga-indian.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:12 pm
If I have to explain...

Yoga Scottish style
Attached Thumbnails The "Joke of the day" Thread-yoga-scottish.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:15 pm
banned

This Chinese chap goes into a bank to change some currency. After receiving his money he asks, "How come I came in here with same amount of money as yesterday but today I get less Yuans in return?"
The banker says, "Fluctuations."
The Chinese guy replies, "Fluck you Blitish too."
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:20 pm
banned

What's the difference between a gay and a microwave?

A microwave won't brown your sausage.

I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check-up.
She said I had to stop wanking.

When I asked why she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you!"

A few years ago now, I got kicked out of primary school. The headmaster caught me behind the bike shed, fingering one of the girls from my class.

When I was leaving, he said it was a pity, because he reckoned I was the best Maths teacher the school had ever seen.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:20 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by commander
This Chinese chap goes into a bank to change some currency. After receiving his money he asks, "How come I came in here with same amount of money as yesterday but today I get less Yuans in return?"
The banker says, "Fluctuations."
The Chinese guy replies, "Fluck you Blitish too."
More Chinese...
Attached Thumbnails The "Joke of the day" Thread-chinese.bmp  
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:30 pm
If I have to explain...

OK, so far; women, blacks, gays, Chinese, racism, Indians, French, gingers... who have we missed? Oh, I know...

What is better than winning a medal at the Special Olympics?

Not being retarded in the first place!
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:41 pm
banned

Benazir Bhutto stood up for human rights. She stood up to oppression. She stood up to dictatorship.
But I bet the **** she wished she never stood up to wave.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:44 pm
banned

Little Johnny is in the bath with his Dad when he says, "Daddy, why is my willy different from yours?"

His Dad replies, "Well, for a start, son, yours isn't erect."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.