Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It's the 'Farting on Planes' thread........

It's the 'Farting on Planes' thread........

Old Feb 17th 2013, 3:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: It's the 'Farting on Planes' thread........

I think you're all just full of hot air.

I can smell nothing on planes and regularly fart throughout a flight. Normally by the time I am in my seat I've been worn down by stupidity, rudeness and ignorance of people thinking airports = manner-free zones.

**** 'em. Fart at will, the person next to you is probably a wanker.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
By boss flew back from JFK to Dubai last year and a guy on next aisle shat himself. He was drinking heavily and never realised until his two mates started to gag and left the seats quickly. I'm sure as the trolly dolly was cleaning up wearing rubber gloves, she was thinking "Emirates never told you about this in the glossy recruitment magazines".
They didn't make him clean it up himself............ ?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 6:14 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
By boss flew back from JFK to Dubai last year and a guy on next aisle shat himself. He was drinking heavily and never realised until his two mates started to gag and left the seats quickly. I'm sure as the trolly dolly was cleaning up wearing rubber gloves, she was thinking "Emirates never told you about this in the glossy recruitment magazines".
And the next occupant of that seat could be you.... So if you didn't have a fear of flying before, then here's a reason to acquire one: the hygiene habits of all the previous occupants of your seat (with that nice fabric which is such a welcoming host to all sorts of microbial delights!).
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:10 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

**** 'em. Fart at will, the person next to you is probably a wanker.
The Mrs
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76
The Mrs
Lift the opposite cheek, direct away from friends / mrs / hot birds.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:43 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Lift the opposite cheek, direct away from friends / mrs / hot birds.
I don't have room to move from side to side I have to pump downwards.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:47 am
Account Closed

I don't have room to move from side to side I have to pump downwards.
But then you might get the lucky feeling of an airy bubble tickling your genetlemen balls on the way out. Like in the bath but with a bit of a slower action.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:49 am
Shark Fisherman

But then you might get the lucky feeling of an airy bubble tickling your genetlemen balls on the way out. Like in the bath but with a bit of a slower action.
It usually warms my back...........
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:50 am
Account Closed

It usually warms my back...........
You're lay too far back AND / OR have shit yourself mate.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

You're lay too far back AND / OR have shit yourself mate.
It's OK guys, you can stop now - everyone else has changed channel.........