Reload this Page >

Indian Gang Rape and Death Penalty

Indian Gang Rape and Death Penalty

Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:16 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Indian Gang Rape and Death Penalty

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned, anyways, my 2 fils.

The 23 year old was raped by 5 "men", had a metal rod pushed into her vagina so hard her intestines (small and large) came out.

I would do all the culprits the same way, metal rod in their arses, hard until their intestines lay on the floor. Then of course I would leave them there.

So, you anti-death penalty people, what reason can you give me for the perpetrators not to be executed, and preferably in the same way that poor girl was?
Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Indian Gang Rape and Death Penalty

Originally Posted by Kix
So, you anti-death penalty people, what reason can you give me for the perpetrators not to be executed, and preferably in the same way that poor girl was?
British people are against the death penalty due to historically 1 in 12 of those executed having been later found innocent. This due to bent coppers, falsified evidence or incompetent juries.

In a country that is known for corruption in the bureaucracy and worse issues, it's asking for trouble. Always better to lock them up and maybe find they were framed down the line, than to be wondering if digging up their graves somehow restores their lives.

Last edited by Beakersful; Jan 7th 2013 at 9:29 pm. Reason: meant to write innocent, not guilty! slewed figures
Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

During the Raj it was common to give criminals 10 years hard labour and the death penalty. First the 10 years - then the hangman's noose.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:38 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...illed-her.html

Beyond words
Old Jan 8th 2013, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned, anyways, my 2 fils.

The 23 year old was raped by 5 "men", had a metal rod pushed into her vagina so hard her intestines (small and large) came out.

I would do all the culprits the same way, metal rod in their arses, hard until their intestines lay on the floor. Then of course I would leave them there.

Because that would be REVENGE which has no place in the judicial system of any country or jurisdiction. REVENGE and JUSTICE are very different things.

In other news, Jimmy Savile was today lynched by an angry mob who had learned that he was a serial paedophile..............
Old Jan 8th 2013, 2:33 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
In other news, Jimmy Savile was today lynched by an angry mob who had learned that he was a serial paedophile..............
Alleged, not yet proven.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Death is too good for them, they should mentally suffer in solitary for life.

While in this case the culprits are 99% guilty, it will not be the case for many other cases. Lots of innocent people get locked up for life even in the West, so just imagine with the shitty justice system in the SubCon how many innocent people are behind bars convicted of serious crimes that they are innocent of.

I much rather guilty spend the rest of their life in prison than innocent people be executed.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Alleged, not yet proven.
Quite - so 'stringing him up' wouldn't be very nice.........
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:14 am
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Because that would be REVENGE which has no place in the judicial system of any country or jurisdiction. REVENGE and JUSTICE are very different things.
This is what you would like to believe but this is not true. Every judicial punishment is a revenge of the society. The system is largely designed to limit the freedom or financially punish the offenders. None of these measures are based on 'turn the other cheek' principle and in vast majority of cases the efforts towards rehabilitation and transformation of the offenders are secondary or non-existent. What we are talking about is the extent to which the society will take revenge over the offender and this is largely driven by two factors, one is the need to have a meaningful deterrent for other potential offenders and the other is to ensure the convicted offenders are taken off the streets.

This happens when people feel a disconnect between the guiding principles of the morals dominating the society and laws / actions of the judicial system.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:17 am
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

I believe in the rule of law, but if this was my own daughter I would not hesitate one second to carry out my own justice, something along the lines of Sin City scenes. I do not condone taking justice into one's own hands, but at the same time I recognise I am not perfect and I would surrender myself to the justice system after I was finished with these sub-humans.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I think rest-of-life in a solitary cell with meals passed through a gap in the door. Zero interaction, maybe 10 mins a day in an indoor courtyard to run around.

Leave people to think for the rest of their lives about what they've done.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

A 'death penalty' is just state santioned murder. Despite this being the most heinous of crimes, I still do not support a death penalty.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

If it was my sister/mother/daughter I'd happily pull the trigger on them. Call it revenge, murder, whatever you like.

The thought of what that poor girl went through makes me sick.

We put down dogs when they attack humans, these men don't even qualify as animals.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:58 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
If it was my sister/mother/daughter I'd happily pull the trigger on them. Call it revenge, murder, whatever you like.

The thought of what that poor girl went through makes me sick.

We put down dogs when they attack humans, these men don't even qualify as animals.
I absolutely agree, though I wouldn't pull a trigger I would do as Kix said and let them suffer the same fate at my hands. I don't think I could live my life forever thinking what kind of pain and suffering a loved one had gone through at the hands of these cnuts. Few things genuinely move me in life, this has.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
This is what you would like to believe but this is not true. Every judicial punishment is a revenge of the society. The system is largely designed to limit the freedom or financially punish the offenders. None of these measures are based on 'turn the other cheek' principle and in vast majority of cases the efforts towards rehabilitation and transformation of the offenders are secondary or non-existent. What we are talking about is the extent to which the society will take revenge over the offender and this is largely driven by two factors, one is the need to have a meaningful deterrent for other potential offenders and the other is to ensure the convicted offenders are taken off the streets.

Show me the evidence that the death penalty - anywhere, at any time - acts as a successful 'deterrent'.

This happens when people feel a disconnect between the guiding principles of the morals dominating the society and laws / actions of the judicial system.
No - it happens when murderous bastards hell-bent on 'revenge' take matters into their own hands, and shows exactly why we need the judge-and-jury judicial due process.

Last edited by The Dean; Jan 8th 2013 at 7:43 am. Reason: .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.