Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm Off, It's Been A Pleasure...

I'm Off, It's Been A Pleasure...

Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:59 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Off, It's Been A Pleasure...

meh!

Still, you did what you came here to do, so it's not all bad. Still sucks tho'...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bison
I guess I don't mind, the more the merrier, I bet you all want to meet me anyway and congratulate me on my fantastic posting ability...

So yeah Left Bank, Tuesday night @ 7pm if Paul and Spugs are happy with that of course?

Bison
Im easy no probs
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:13 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
sorry to hear that Bison. Good luck mate.

you talk a lot of pish but i agree with a lot of it (apart from the driving threads and oral sex)
..er ..I think you may have put the closing bracket in the wrong place...perhaps it should have read:

"...I agree with a lot of it (apart from the driving threads) and oral sex."
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:18 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Im easy no probs
you are???????
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

I got made redundant today, so i will be heading back to the shite hole but i'm actually feeling good.

I will still be on here when I get back, probably not as much but i'll be around.

The company have looked after me well, I actually take my hats off to them.

Bison
Sorry to hear the news Bison, glad it's not all bad for you though.
What line of business are you in?
Libya is a top place to be
Old Mar 12th 2009, 5:34 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I don't mind, the more the merrier, I bet you all want to meet me anyway and congratulate me on my fantastic posting ability...

So yeah Left Bank, Tuesday night @ 7pm if Paul and Spugs are happy with that of course?

Bison
Sorry to hear the news...

Unfortunately I am going to be sheep for the day and follow the flock to an Irish bar.

Good luck!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your bad news...But still happy you made some of your goals and you're going back with a clearer perspective...

Hats off and sincere good luck to you Bison...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fairydust
you are???????
Ha Ha..... Wouldnt you like to know
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:16 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say guys and girls .......... I have read a lot of Bison's threads and posts and I know he has more than once been ridiculed, laughed at, berated, knocked down and sometimes applauded, but all these good wishes are really heartwarming and a testament to the good to be found in most of us.

I send you all virtual karma ( not going to do it one by one poster) and think it is time I stopped filling my glass with wine and started using tap water.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I have to say guys and girls .......... I have read a lot of Bison's threads and posts and I know he has more than once been ridiculed, laughed at, berated, knocked down and sometimes applauded, but all these good wishes are really heartwarming and a testament to the good to be found in most of us.

I send you all virtual karma ( not going to do it one by one poster) and think it is time I stopped filling my glass with wine and started using tap water.
we're a canny bunch in the sandpit y'know?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:52 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
we're a canny bunch in the sandpit y'know?
no yer not ........... I'm tipsy
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

ouch....well goodluck!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 2:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I also quite fancy heading to Aus. Hopefull my job here will last another 18months and then we will look to move. will either be back to Europe or Aus. Mrs Insey fancies Europe but then again she has never lived there.

If it is Aus then it would probably be Melbourne in my line of work.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

All the best of luck kid, it has been fun..

but you are f**king bonkers..
Old Mar 13th 2009, 5:37 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I also quite fancy heading to Aus. Hopefull my job here will last another 18months and then we will look to move. will either be back to Europe or Aus. Mrs Insey fancies Europe but then again she has never lived there.

If it is Aus then it would probably be Melbourne in my line of work.
you never struck me as an arsonist !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.