I'm Not There

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Not There

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Why,thankyou very much madam.
my pleasure, doll...

MM, xx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:16 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
spiffing, employ the old bean, he'll make a splendid nightshift deck supervisor
You may have just saved him, flipped through it and is now back on my desk.... lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
You may have just saved him, flipped through it and is now back on my desk.... lol
hahah well i want commission or something..
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

a sod it, bin the CV and watch the footy....you score a good goal
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:30 am

a sod it, bin the CV and watch the footy....you score a good goal
Yeah, pity about the 3 we let in tho.... Any sendings off / barneys this time around, or was it quite a sedate affair...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Yeah, pity about the 3 we let in tho.... Any sendings off / barneys this time around, or was it quite a sedate affair...
well apart from John Paul Diamond and his usual pish....nothing too bad
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:53 am

well apart from John Paul Diamond and his usual pish....nothing too bad
John Paul?? He comes from a well known Proddie family.. The guy is an out and out Hun. He pretends not to be coz that would crucify him in Todders....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
If it was a woman with big tits you would...
I had completely missed that post, MD. How VERY dare you...... That would be sexist and I uphold a non-sexist policy for my team.. Unfortunately, the job I hire and train people for has yet to encounter the thorny issue of a female applicant.... Maybe it might ruin their manicure... Hold on, was that sexist? Naw!!!

But, you will be glad to hear that I can now see wood!!!! (The desk top that is!!!). Might still manage a wee pint on the way home before getting back to pack....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

and who says these threads veer off topic eh?

What's the picture like on your DVD MM? I can't stand watching stuff that has been filmed by someone in the cinema; drives me nuts! And more importantly the sound, as I have the soundtrack and there's some good tracks on it (some drivel too, mind).

So no-one knows anywhere it's on the cinema?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RitchieD

What's the picture like on your DVD MM? I can't stand watching stuff that has been filmed by someone in the cinema; drives me nuts! And more importantly the sound, as I have the soundtrack and there's some good tracks on it (some drivel too, mind).

So no-one knows anywhere it's on the cinema?
You're right, it's not listed anywhere - will it even be released here?

There was a great interview with Todd Haynes in the gruniad a few weeks back:

http://film.guardian.co.uk/interview...209761,00.html

Let me know if you find a decent copy - would love to see Cate Blanchett exploring dylan's "feminine sexuality....."

Heard this recently - Mark Ronson's remix of a blonde-on-blonde track that'll be on the 2007 greatest hiys album...

Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RitchieD

ok, just watched it...well as long as i could stand before slicing my wrists...the qualty is really good, not filmed in a cinamea, but the film bizarre...you are welcome to borrow it, are you coming to the quiz on monday??

MM, xx
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ok, just watched it...well as long as i could stand before slicing my wrists...the qualty is really good, not filmed in a cinamea, but the film bizarre...you are welcome to borrow it, are you coming to the quiz on monday??

MM, xx
Yes I was thinking about it - I'll ask the other half tonight and let you know.

Thanks for the offer, it seems this will be the only option as it not on anywhere I can find. I've heard it is bizarre film but I'm a bit of a Dylanologist so will find it fascinating no matter what!!

Cheers