I'm Not There

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all
Default I'm Not There

Does anyone know where they are showing I'm Not There (the film about Dylan) in the UAE preferably Dubai?

It was shown as a Feb 14th release date but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the listings?

Cheers
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Not There

Originally Posted by RitchieD
Does anyone know where they are showing I'm Not There (the film about Dylan) in the UAE preferably Dubai?

It was shown as a Feb 14th release date but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the listings?

Cheers
I thought you were talking about the quiz night...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i've got the dvd if you want to borrow it...

MM, xx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i've got the dvd if you want to borrow it...

MM, xx
I would like some new dvd's if you know what i mean!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
i have 4 that i must have bought the other night...(cant remember) need to post them, cant risk getting caught with them at customs....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:24 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

You can take the girl outta Saff Landen......lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
i have 4 that i must have bought the other night...(cant remember) need to post them, cant risk getting caught with them at customs....
'Must' have bought????? Trawling Montrose, were we???
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
You can take the girl outta Saff Landen......lol

Here he is.......wondered how long it would be til you piped up!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:26 am

Here he is.......wondered how long it would be til you piped up!
Piped up? Another dig at me being Scottish, is it???
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Piped up? Another dig at me being Scottish, is it???
Ooooh,touchy! Havent you had your cornflakes yet?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:28 am

Im flying home tonight and have so much shit to sort out in the office, yeah, Im a little touchy today.... lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im flying home tonight and have so much shit to sort out in the office, yeah, Im a little touchy today.... lol
Ah,bless you......you must be so busy........which is why you are on here.
You cant blag a blagger scottie!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:32 am

Ah,bless you......you must be so busy........which is why you are on here.
You cant blag a blagger scottie!
Sorry, too busy to respond to your jibes...................
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry, too busy to respond to your jibes...................

hehe!!...No,hope you have a good flight.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:35 am

Why does everybody wait till I am out of the office to send their CV's.....

I have a pile of over a dozen and I need to decide what Im doing with them before I leave tonight.... :curse::curse::curse::curse:

Well, there goes my lunchtime...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.