Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Old Nov 16th 2010, 5:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Gillian McKeith.Tv doctor.Known for delving round in peoples shit,but obviously cant touch an insect!
she is absolutely pathetic!! glad she got the bushtrucker trial!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she is absolutely pathetic!! glad she got the bushtrucker trial!
Thats the idea. She's acting up to this so called fear so she can stay in for longer because people want to see her suffer. Get her out now.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haunted
Thats the idea. She's acting up to this so called fear so she can stay in for longer because people want to see her suffer. Get her out now.
no it is the other way round, she wants out and she will be voted out first if you ask me, that way she will still get her appearance fee for less days
Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough

no it is the other way round, she wants out and she will be voted out first if you ask me, that way she will still get her appearance fee for less days
Cant someone just make her vanish instead then? That way she gets the publicity, and we get rid of the shrew for good.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I have never seen such a drama queen in my life!Freaking out because a fly landed on her!

She is done for.She wont be voted out by the public because they want her to suffer.It makes great viewing...she will be voted to do every single bush tucker trial,all her camp mates will hate her because they are starving and she will walk out...I cant wait!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 1:18 pm
Concierge

I have never seen such a drama queen in my life!Freaking out because a fly landed on her!

She is done for.She wont be voted out by the public because they want her to suffer.It makes great viewing...she will be voted to do every single bush tucker trial,all her camp mates will hate her because they are starving and she will walk out...I cant wait!
I know it's bloody brilliant!
Old Nov 17th 2010, 5:40 am
Concierge

the fake faint
Old Nov 17th 2010, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who finds a woman being chained, padlocked and put in a box rather... er... arousing........?
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I utterly hate her, she deserves a lot of pain and suffering.
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:55 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Have bits of her, for a bush tucker trial. Come on this show needs ramping up a bit!
(I've been reading too much Dexter)
Old Nov 18th 2010, 5:25 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah bring it on, was disappointed she has been give a night off! roll on the next bush trucker it has got to be her again unless of course it is the new guests who arrive this evening
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Havers walks out............

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/22112010/19/h...ngle-show.html
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 2:43 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

I download from the box but you need an invite and I don't have any invites left
Pfff I hate YOU!!!

I managed to find the first two episodes and cant find the rest, I'm having to read the Hajj thread for my sick kicks. I want to vote that Romlun out what a twat!
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:03 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by The Dean
again?
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

The live trial last night was absolutely hilarious.The only way she could get out of proving to the others what a complete waste of space she is was by fainting!Even Ant and Dec were trying not to piss themselves laughing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.