Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Old Nov 11th 2010, 11:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm a celebrity get me out of here

http://celebrity.itv.com/2010/

interesting line up this year, Britt Eckland should be good and Stacey Solomon will be irritating and will be one of the first to go
Old Nov 11th 2010, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://celebrity.itv.com/2010/

interesting line up this year, Britt Eckland should be good and Stacey Solomon will be irritating and will be one of the first to go
Cant wait..I love it.
After saying that she will probably win,you wait!
Old Nov 11th 2010, 12:27 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Cant wait..I love it.
After saying that she will probably win,you wait!
nah she won't Nigel Havers will
Old Nov 11th 2010, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

nah she won't Nigel Havers will
Was it not you who said that Robbie would never go back to Take That?!
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:15 pm
Concierge

Was it not you who said that Robbie would never go back to Take That?!
yeah it was!! I like Havers though
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah it was!! I like Havers though
I like him too but I dont think he is going to be Mr.Excitement.He will be far too dull for the voting public I think.

As for Shaun Ryder...Is he going in for a cheap re-hab?!!That should be fun when he's walking a tight rope with the shakes!

Last edited by MissDemeanor; Nov 11th 2010 at 1:27 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:30 pm
Concierge

I like him too but I dont think he is going to be Mr.Excitement.He will be far too dull for the voting public I think.

As for Shaun Ryder...Is he going in for a cheap re-hab?!!That should be fun when he's walking a tight rope with the shakes!
I don't even know who he is?
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

QUOTE=Blue Cat;8975549]I don't even know who he is?[/QUOTE]

He was in the band Happy Monday.His bandmate "Bez" is the same. Completely off their faces on drugs and drink thoughout the 90's.In fact they probably dont even remember th 90's!The Shane MacGowan of Manchester!

Last edited by MissDemeanor; Nov 11th 2010 at 1:41 pm. Reason: `aw~
Old Nov 11th 2010, 2:37 pm
Concierge

nope never heard of them!
Old Nov 13th 2010, 7:56 am

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

[url]http://celebrity.itv.com/2010/[Stacey Solomon will be irritating and will be one of the first to go
In agreement on the first bit but not sure about the second bit. I think the x factor audience may carry her through to the final few?
Old Nov 13th 2010, 8:24 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

nope never heard of them!
WHAT??
Old Nov 13th 2010, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
WHAT??
Old Nov 13th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Ryder is gonna be star of the show without a shadow of a doubt, a bit like John Lydon!

Wasnt interested in it until i found out the pissed up , drugged up Manc was in there, I will be glued to it.................at least until he gets voted out!

'Twisting my melon man........'
Old Nov 13th 2010, 1:10 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
WHAT??
you know I am an old women who know toss all about music in the UK!
Old Nov 13th 2010, 5:21 pm