If you could....

Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:46 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you could....

Ah, just listening to the UK's AbsoluteRadio and they are playing The Story of the Blues, by WAH .......oh, to be back in the 80's again.....happy days, great music, great friends, great times.......****, where did the years go !

If I could go back in time and relive a week of your life again, I would definately go back to those days, and have a great weekend out with the friends / people I knew then and to the places we used to go

If you could, where / when would you go back to, given the opportunity ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you could....

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Ah, just listening to the UK's AbsoluteRadio and they are playing The Story of the Blues, by WAH .......oh, to be back in the 80's again.....happy days, great music, great friends, great times.......****, where did the years go !

If I could go back in time and relive a week of your life again, I would definately go back to those days, and have a great weekend out with the friends / people I knew then and to the places we used to go

it's a sure sign of being old...longing for the past
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:30 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

But if you listen to Radio 2 over here, its like being in the 80's all the time. Personally, my favourite musical era was the early-70's when Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep and Black Sabbath were at their peak. I used to go to rock concerts almost every other week in those days and wore the paraphernalia to go with it.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:03 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's a sure sign of being old...longing for the past
how did you deal with it ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

how did you deal with it ?
I live in the present...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:04 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by lionheart
But if you listen to Radio 2 over here, its like being in the 80's all the time. Personally, my favourite musical era was the early-70's when Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep and Black Sabbath were at their peak. I used to go to rock concerts almost every other week in those days and wore the paraphernalia to go with it.
Spugsy and I's claim to fame is that Steve Johnston, the Radio 2 breakfast show dj plays in our 5-a-side team every Wednesday....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:04 am
Hammer for Life

I live in the present...
Ummm....thats suprising considering your dress sense....
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:05 am
hmmmm...nice

Ummm....thats suprising considering your dress sense....
have you gotten out the annoying side of the bed today...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:06 am
Hammer for Life

have you gotten out the annoying side of the bed today...
I didnt want to wake you...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:07 am
hmmmm...nice

I didnt want to wake you...
lol...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:12 am
Hammer for Life

lol...
thats a first....no reply !

Today is clearly going to be a good day !
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:14 am
hmmmm...nice

thats a first....no reply !

Today is clearly going to be a good day !
enjoy it while it lasts...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

I absolutely detested the 80s, but would love to go back to the 70s. I love the clothes, the music, the films, everything style-wise about that decade.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

When I was 23 mate, out clubbing every weekend, shagging loads of lasses, had my own little flat where all my mates would come back to after pubs and clubs, I was fit and thin,

Keegan was manager of the Toon with Andy Cole and Beardsley playing together and everything seemed new and fun....

oh and I sure had no bloody debts either.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Spugsy and I's claim to fame is that Steve Johnston, the Radio 2 breakfast show dj plays in our 5-a-side team every Wednesday....
You know I've never even heard him on the radio?? And josh played last week who does a show, not sure which radio, half my mates over here are DJs, Danny C from Radio 1 in teh morning plays with me on a Friday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.