Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

I may have a solution to Greece’s debt problem!

I may have a solution to Greece’s debt problem!

Old Jul 12th 2015, 8:11 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I may have a solution to Greece’s debt problem!

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Didn't tell anyone, didn't try to get anyone arrested for eating in front of me and don't think I am holier or better than others for doing it.

N.
that!
thankyou!
Old Jul 12th 2015, 12:50 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
Okay let's just take it easy for a second and not discount completely that a link exists between moustaches and insanity....

Everybody knows there is something very disturbing about men (and women even more so) with moustaches. It's just like you can't put your finger on it, but you feel uneasy somehow. For example if your new neighbour turned out to have a moustache you would start locking your door every night..

Maybe not all moustachioed men turn out to be psychopath murderers, but that could just be due to not having the opportunity/means...

Check out this highly scientific article I just 'came across' on Google

30 Most-Dangerous Moustaches in History

Are we extrapolating to conclude that redminnow must have a moustache?
Old Jul 12th 2015, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Are we extrapolating to conclude that redminnow must have a moustache?
I suspect that he has some kind of combination between the bushiness of Uncle Joe and the handlebar length of Zapata.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 1:41 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
I suspect that he has some kind of combination between the bushiness of Uncle Joe and the handlebar length of Zapata.
No I don't think he has the balls to pull off a mustache. His crap is only for the Internet.
I am willing to bet it either is a Dutch or a Chinstrap! Both are without mustaches btw :
http://www.chartgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/sketches1.jpg
Old Jul 12th 2015, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
No I don't think he has the balls to pull off a mustache. His crap is only for the Internet.
I am willing to bet it either is a Dutch or a Chinstrap! Both are without mustaches btw :
http://www.chartgeek.com/wp-content/.../sketches1.jpg

Too right, I do actually keep a mustache, but I can tell you that I am not a hairy creature. The other day I was at a swimming pool and there was that fat Asian fellow in a swimming trunk floating on water on his tummy. I just thought for a moment, how did this fairy bear got into the pool, until I got closer and discovered that it was not actually a bear!!
Old Jul 12th 2015, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
It's certainly not a good way to fast.

I fasted for three days - no food at all. Plenty of water and weak green tea and I slowly came back to food via fruits and steamed veg. Steak never tasted so good the first time I had one after that ordeal. The benefits of fasting go hand in hand with the consumption of water.

I did it for medical reasons, completely flushed my system. Didn't tell anyone, didn't try to get anyone arrested for eating in front of me and don't think I am holier or better than others for doing it.

N.

Was it really for medical reasons, or you were actually jealous of the Muslims? you may be contemplating a new religion mate. If that’s the case then let me tell you that you are not the first one to have done so. Thousands of man-made religions have come and go, but if you are serious about it then let me teach you a few tips on how to start and attract big followers. First, you need to create some rituals, and since it is a man-made religion you’d certainly need to think of some kind of rituals that have appeals to the animal part of the people. So for example, you can create an annual get together festival for your men and women followers and call it “bang it all the way”, something of a fetish nature, if you know what I mean.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 8:51 pm

a. You need to stop getting closer to fat hairy Asian guys in public pools man, sends out the wrong signal.
b. but if that's your thing then that mustache of yours make sense now.
Old Jul 12th 2015, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Too right, I do actually keep a mustache, but I can tell you that I am not a hairy creature. The other day I was at a swimming pool and there was that fat Asian fellow in a swimming trunk floating on water on his tummy. I just thought for a moment, how did this fairy bear got into the pool, until I got closer and discovered that it was not actually a bear!!
Keep a mustache is not very Halal. The pious religious Muslims shave their mustache or atleast keep it trimmed really short.
Old Jul 13th 2015, 6:09 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Was it really for medical reasons, or you were actually jealous of the Muslims? you may be contemplating a new religion mate. If that’s the case then let me tell you that you are not the first one to have done so. Thousands of man-made religions have come and go, but if you are serious about it then let me teach you a few tips on how to start and attract big followers. First, you need to create some rituals, and since it is a man-made religion you’d certainly need to think of some kind of rituals that have appeals to the animal part of the people. So for example, you can create an annual get together festival for your men and women followers and call it “bang it all the way”, something of a fetish nature, if you know what I mean.
I hate to disappoint you but all religions are man-made!
Old Jul 13th 2015, 6:38 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

your daily dose of bat shit crazy makes my day seem remarkably sane. Thanks
Old Jul 13th 2015, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by shiva
your daily dose of bat shit crazy makes my day seem remarkably sane. Thanks
a troll by any other name would still be a troll
Old Jul 13th 2015, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Keep a mustache is not very Halal. The pious religious Muslims shave their mustache or atleast keep it trimmed really short.

You seem to be well informed in the subject of the Islamic ruling regarding men’s moustaches. Actually there are no such rulings and all what you have just said are basically traditions from the India subcontinent. Would be interesting, to know what your preferences are regarding men’s moustaches! All my women would rather had me without a moustache, and I keep telling them a kiss without a moustache is like an egg without the salt!!!
Old Jul 13th 2015, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to be well informed in the subject of the Islamic ruling regarding men’s moustaches. Actually there are no such rulings and all what you have just said are basically traditions from the India subcontinent. Would be interesting, to know what your preferences are regarding men’s moustaches! All my women would rather had me without a moustache, and I keep telling them a kiss without a moustache is like an egg without the salt!!!
Well I read the trimmed/short mustache preference/halal on Islamic websites. Never heard that it is an Indian thing or not.

Below website quotes Islamic texts regarding the Mustache and whether to trim or shave it off completely. Since it quotes Muhammed and early Islamic figures, it is not an Indian thing .

Ruling on shaving the moustache - islamqa.info

The above link states that the Hanafi and Hanbali Madh'habs say to shave it off. The Maalikis and Shaafis Madh'habs say only to trim and shaving is Makrooh (disliked). Ibn Malik stating it as being Bidah . I can see why it would be considered Bidah, since shaving implements that give a close shave couldn't have been around at the time of Muhammed.
Old Jul 14th 2015, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I assume that your women sport a moustache as well.
Old Jul 14th 2015, 2:32 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I assume that your women sport a moustache as well.
"women"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.