I am soooo mad....

Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:18 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am soooo mad....

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol..they could have done cause I wasn't being nice to them at all...
do they post on BE too then ?..
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:22 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Think that's bad, got to Muraqqabat police station the other day, needed a type written letter for the licensing people, Our printers not working, come back tomorrow....

Scream!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
do they post on BE too then ?..
I think one of them was BeardMan...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:40 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I think one of them was BeardMan...
Is he still alive, bless him ..
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Is he still alive, bless him ..
he's turned into a lurker...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

no idea...it's all in Arabic...
So you didn't read the bit which tells you to take the car to your nearest Police Station where it will be impounded for three weeks?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you need to park?

Just pull up alongside the main gate, and kick her out...........

Watch her until she's inside - then off you go..........

And can't you read Arabic numbers? Even I can do that...........

You'll find your penalty on the RTA website.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
Why did you need to park?

Just pull up alongside the main gate, and kick her out...........

Watch her until she's inside - then off you go..........

And can't you read Arabic numbers? Even I can do that...........

You'll find your penalty on the RTA website.
that's what I do in the morning...but her jumping into the driving car is an art she hasn't mastered....yet....

I have tried to spot writing that looks like numbers but I have not yet found any...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:27 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

that's what I do in the morning...but her jumping into the driving car is an art she hasn't mastered....yet....

I have tried to spot writing that looks like numbers but I have not yet found any...
it will be 200, friend got one outside of our school
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

they are not traffic wardens...they are the proper police
You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time...It happens...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time...It happens...
Picking up her daughter from school at...... er........... the end of the school day is the wrong place at the wrong time???
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Picking up her daughter from school at...... er........... the end of the school day is the wrong place at the wrong time???
Either that, or, we can say that there was a great disturbance in the force...Your call...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Either that, or, we can say that there was a great disturbance in the force...Your call...
I just prefer to believe the traffic warden was an arsehole, that's all........
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just prefer to believe the traffic warden was an arsehole, that's all........
That won't get you brownie points with MH...Stop trying...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That won't get you brownie points with MH...Stop trying...
Nah........... it's just that it's happened to me a few times in Dubai as well..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.