I am soooo mad....

Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am soooo mad....

just got a fine for illegal parking...
well...I was picking my daughter up from school and there is nowhere to park apart from the sides of the road next to the school...
I got very angry with the asshole policemen...the only thing he could say was that this was not a parking spot...yeah right, I know that but where the hell is everybody supposed to park during pick up eh....arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:14 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am soooo mad....

Originally Posted by MataHari
well...I was picking my daughter up from school and there is nowhere to park apart from the sides of the road next to the school...
I got very angry with the asshole policemen...the only thing he could say was that this was not a parking spot...yeah right, I know that but where the hell is everybody supposed to park during pick up eh....arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:Shouldnt laugh I know, but hey...

If you think thats bad, try selling a car here.....what a joke of a system !

Im selling to a bloke who holds a bank a/c in the same branch as me at Jebel Ali, but they cant do the paperwork / transfer there....oh no, we had to go to HSBC Diera which is in the middle of the worst roadworks in Dubai......only to be told it will take a day to process, and that I have to go back twice more with the Buyer to a) collect the relevant paperwork to take to the Registration Dept near Mall of Emirates, leaving my passport with HSBC Diera, and then b) to take the paperwork and new car registration and the Buyer back to Diera, to complete the transfer (so they can see the new reg card) and so I can collect my passport……!!!:curse:

When we asked could they not email the paperwork to the local branch....no, because they dont use email only internet !:curse:

Still, the womna at the bank thought it was highly amusing that we had both wasted 3 hours this morning gettting to and from there, only to have to do it all over again twice more :curse:
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
:Shouldnt laugh I know, but hey...

If you think thats bad, try selling a car here.....what a joke of a system !

Im selling to a bloke who holds a bank a/c in the same branch as me at Jebel Ali, but they cant do the paperwork / transfer there....oh no, we had to go to HSBC Diera which is in the middle of the worst roadworks in Dubai......only to be told it will take a day to process, and that I have to go back twice more with the Buyer to a) collect the relevant paperwork to take to the Registration Dept near Mall of Emirates, leaving my passport with HSBC Diera, and then b) to take the paperwork and new car registration and the Buyer back to Diera, to complete the transfer (so they can see the new reg card) and so I can collect my passport……!!!:curse:

When we asked could they not email the paperwork to the local branch....no, because they dont use email only internet !:curse:

Still, the womna at the bank thought it was highly amusing that we had both wasted 3 hours this morning gettting to and from there, only to have to do it all over again twice more :curse:
shouldn't laugh I know but hey....
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:43 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha to both of you muppets
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:47 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by commander
hahaha to both of you muppets
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

how much was the fine petal?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:51 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
how much was the fine petal?
no idea...it's all in Arabic...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:56 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: I am soooo mad....

Amateurs! The trick is to laugh at the traffic warden, <switch to serious face without a smile> then ask "Have you ever lay awake at night wondering if you'd have a job tomorrow? I don't want to make that happen. You seem like a nice guy but the choice is yours". You'll probably still get a ticket but done right at least you'll probably cost him a little sleep .

Yes, I'm from a "broken home".
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:57 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

..I feel for you, but what on earth are you going to do the next...if there is no parking available?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:05 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MacScot
..I feel for you, but what on earth are you going to do the next...if there is no parking available?
I have no idea...there is a small parking lot but that is always full with the teachers cars, so during drop off and pick up everybody just parks all over the place...it's chaotic but it's only for about 30 mins and then everybody is gone again...there is no other way of parking, it's one big construction site on both sides of the road...everybody is always complaining about the situation but there isn't any space to put more parking lots in...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Amateurs! The trick is to laugh at the traffic warden, <switch to serious face without a smile> then ask "Have you ever lay awake at night wondering if you'd have a job tomorrow? I don't want to make that happen. You seem like a nice guy but the choice is yours". You'll probably still get a ticket but done right at least you'll probably cost him a little sleep .

Yes, I'm from a "broken home".
they are not traffic wardens...they are the proper police
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:06 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

shouldn't laugh I know but hey....
I didnt expect any compassion from you.....
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:08 pm
Hammer for Life

they are not traffic wardens...they are the proper police
they should have proper arrested you then....
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

I didnt expect any compassion from you.....
you reap what you sow...
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

they should have proper arrested you then....
lol..they could have done cause I wasn't being nice to them at all...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.