How's Ramadan going?

Old Jun 22nd 2016, 1:26 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's Ramadan going?

Originally Posted by Lightandbitter
Both my children were born in the same hospital that their mum delivered in.
My eldest two also. 3rd was in the home town of Greene King, so that's alright.
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
Why whats happening.

Any way i am safe, i have booked a week of work. Off to the Big Apple on the 11th; i'll in the air so no issues, cant wait to see the WTC
i've been up the WTC and the statue of liberty...way before any american even know what islam was
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper

This year 99% bet is on Eid being on the 6th of July so Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off for some and Saturday off for most....wooohooo!
It wouldn't surprise me if they 'fix' it like that
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 11:54 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
It wouldn't surprise me if they 'fix' it like that
You know you don't even know how close to the truth that statement really is
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 3:46 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Knowing my company...we will be forced to work public hols. No idea how they get away with this
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
Highly doubt it will be the 6th July.....that would make it 30 fasts and its very rare to do 30...the norm is 29
That's what the leading GCC Astronomer said on the radio the other day.... so I'm going with him!
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
You know you don't even know how close to the truth that statement really is
oh I do
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 10:08 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
That's what the leading GCC Astronomer said on the radio the other day.... so I'm going with him!
A leading astronomer. Dear god. That's like needing Stephen Hawking to score a darts match. (Actually, I'd like to see that.)

We KNOW when its going to happen, just not when it'll be visible which has sweet FA to do with astronomy.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
A leading astronomer. Dear god. That's like needing Stephen Hawking to score a darts match. (Actually, I'd like to see that.)

We KNOW when its going to happen, just not when it'll be visible which has sweet FA to do with astronomy.
Maybe he does a sideline in meteorology too....
Old Jun 25th 2016, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

We arrived in Dubai last night around 7.30pm. Is the passport control/baggage claim always extremely slow and shit or is it just because of Ramadan. I told the OH that we should travel with Singapore Airlines via Changi, but no, he wanted to come to Dubai. It's nice and hot but I'm not impressed by the blink and the rich bitches. Travelling via Emirates has been a huge disappointment too, the service is poor and I felt we were on the Marie Celeste, as far as cabin crew were concerned on the Sydney to Dubai leg. Await the Dubai to Melbourne on Wednesday with trepidation!
Old Jun 26th 2016, 3:32 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
We arrived in Dubai last night around 7.30pm. Is the passport control/baggage claim always extremely slow and shit or is it just because of Ramadan. I told the OH that we should travel with Singapore Airlines via Changi, but no, he wanted to come to Dubai. It's nice and hot but I'm not impressed by the blink and the rich bitches. Travelling via Emirates has been a huge disappointment too, the service is poor and I felt we were on the Marie Celeste, as far as cabin crew were concerned on the Sydney to Dubai leg. Await the Dubai to Melbourne on Wednesday with trepidation!

Yes always slow, for Abu we add 1hour just to get out the airport.

Crew were rubbish, but were they hot?
Old Jun 26th 2016, 4:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Complain to the head cabin crew next time, the purser is it?

I wrote to Emirates about my flight back from KL being nothing short of dogshit and the staff being atrocious.

They replied with the usual polite bollocks but said they can't do much, just complain on board about whatever is bothering you.

Emirates nowadays are hit or miss with service. The actual seats, entertainment systems and all that are a cut above 90% of other airlines. The attitudes of the hosties can be fantastic or offensively bad.

Good luck for the return leg.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
Yes always slow, for Abu we add 1hour just to get out the airport.

Crew were rubbish, but were they hot?
Hardly saw them to determine whether they were hot or not! OH didn't appear interested in the ladies, he just wants decent service these days. The men certainly didn't do it for me.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scamp
Complain to the head cabin crew next time, the purser is it?

I wrote to Emirates about my flight back from KL being nothing short of dogshit and the staff being atrocious.

They replied with the usual polite bollocks but said they can't do much, just complain on board about whatever is bothering you.

Emirates nowadays are hit or miss with service. The actual seats, entertainment systems and all that are a cut above 90% of other airlines. The attitudes of the hosties can be fantastic or offensively bad.

Good luck for the return leg.
Will do on the next leg although I hope to be sleeping for the majority of it. Friend of mine wrote to them too and she got what she describes as a "We don't give a shit letter" back from them. Cheers .
Old Jun 26th 2016, 12:51 pm
Banned

I've always wanted to join the mile high club.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.