HOW EMBARRASSING

Old Feb 6th 2008, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default HOW EMBARRASSING

Last night chatting to my friend on the phone I was kindly reminded about a time where on a night out,I fell down a flight of stairs in a nightclub(sober).
The stairs led onto the dancefloor so I was guaranteed a large audience.If that wasnt bad enough,when I landed my skirt was wrapped around my waist giving everyone a prime view of my,lets say.."sheer" knickers. Not one of my finer moments!

Who can top that?! Most embarrassing moment?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HOW EMBARRASSING

mine is yet to come...although some might say it's every Mondaynight...
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
mine is yet to come...although some might say it's every Mondaynight...

Chicken.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Chicken.
oh no...never had an embarrissing moment with a chicken...thankfully
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh no...never had an embarrissing moment with a chicken...thankfully

I dont believe that for a moment!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

My most memorable moment was rescuing two damsels from a car stuck in deep mud in the middle of Tsavo West National Park, Kenya with a pride of lions only 25 meters away...it was embarrassing firstly because I was the careless driver and secondly because I was only told about the proximity of the lions AFTER I had trekked nearly a kilometer through the savannah grass to locate a park ranger to help pull the car out...he thought I was amazingly brave rather than stupid, which was much nearer the truth.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:29 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

.....embarrassing moment?
Can't beat your story; however, my only embarrassing moment was a minor one.

I was talking with a Welshman fisherman in a pub and he was going on about Butch Cassidy (well in my mind anyway) so I piped in with something about the Sundance Kid. He then enquired what on earth I was talking about.

He was actually talking about 'beach casting' which to me, with his strong Welsh accent, sounded like Butch Cassidy. The film was showing at the local cinemas at the time.

There are a few howlers at:
http://www.mostembarrassingmoment.com/forum
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:59 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night chatting to my friend on the phone I was kindly reminded about a time where on a night out,I fell down a flight of stairs in a nightclub(sober).
The stairs led onto the dancefloor so I was guaranteed a large audience.If that wasnt bad enough,when I landed my skirt was wrapped around my waist giving everyone a prime view of my,lets say.."sheer" knickers. Not one of my finer moments!

Who can top that?! Most embarrassing moment?
You know what they say.........

THIS STORY IS POINTLESS WITHOUT PHOTOS!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear

The nightclub photographer did offer......damn,how I wish I had taken him up on his offer.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:07 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Could have been a YouTube moment! Speaking of that, I've just put a clip of a friend of mine taken from his work CCTV. He was serving a customer and hit his funny bone. Feeling a little queasy, walks towards a chair and then just keels straight over, out cold! Facebook has been deluged with it now!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 5:47 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear

Here's a couple
Attached Thumbnails HOW EMBARRASSING-drunk2-copy.jpg   HOW EMBARRASSING-rynsztok.jpg