Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How do I reply to this guy?

How do I reply to this guy?

Old Sep 4th 2009, 4:04 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by Roadking
Got any jobs in Dubai? I'm good at mexican waves.
All positions in Dubai filled...I'm afraid !

Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by Ray
offer him a job ...

Dalston Mill Fabrics
69-73 Ridley Road
Dalston, London
E8 3NP.
United Kingdom.

Our company is presently searching for individuals based in USA to become our Payment Representative (Accounts Receivable)
as we intend starting sales of our Bridal Fabrics and other materials to the USA Public as we have cleared the Tax payment via the IRS,
therefore we would like to know if you will be interested in working for our company without affecting / leaving your present job.
Kindly look below for details:

(1) We intend making waves in the USA Markets, therefore we require a US based individual whom shall assist our company in processing payments.
These payments are coming from customers whom place orders with us and shall be in form of a Certified Check, Bank Wire Transfer.

(2) It takes approximately 2 - 3 months to have a US Bank drawn check cashed / cleared in the United Kingdom and if we intend
running business in a timely manner, we would have to process payments fast. At least within a time frame of 1 - 3 working days.
The minimum order amount is $1,200. Therefore, you get to earn a GUARANTEED payment of $120 MINIMUM weekly.
You earn a maximum of $10,000 weekly if business is good and payments processed faster.

(3) We are offering 10% of each payment as your salary. If a payment in the amount of $3,000 is received by you, you shall earn $300.
Afterwards, you shall be required to send the remaining 90% to our Regional Manager via Western Union Money Transfer.
The reason why we can't have our customers make payment directly to us via Western Union is because this has to do with cash
basis and will NOT have a record on the IRS, we have settled the Tax with the IRS so you working for us will NOT affect your credit / tax status.

If you are interested in working with us, kindly mail the following address with your name and contact number:

[email protected]
Ridley Road, Dalston?

Rings an uneasy bell somewhere in the back of my mind............ scene of some of Jack The Ripper's murders?

[exits stage left, heading for Google]