Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

How do I reply to this guy?

How do I reply to this guy?

Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:14 am
  #1  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,553
The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default How do I reply to this guy?

Please don't say 'just ignore him' - I have an urge to write back to him....

DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS,

IS YES , i have confidance to you , i news you imagine say to others mouve today my contry i sending mail i look i sure to canulard no real for helping to my i have a startup us i not open bugets money , i have greats deask and computer and equipal of 3 bilingual secretary , i noting my e-book i hasve my firm of consulting srarting today many big nmame i look my and verry interessing my AMALGAM big contact i creating my firm of consulting i verry more interessing for investisor the funds according and the % you charging for startup and date to posibility to maling deal , the others chose to you need , i not bank is private .
THANK YOU
YOU HAVE A GREAT BUT FOR MY BUISNESS
RESPECTFULY
-FRANCOIS GUILBERT
SENDING DIRECT
and you desired to making article to your buiness in good plein english i making enjoy.
please send my ASAP.

By jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars
The Dean is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:18 am
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41,518
Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Please don't say 'just ignore him' - I have an urge to write back to him....

DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS,

IS YES , i have confidance to you , i news you imagine say to others mouve today my contry i sending mail i look i sure to canulard no real for helping to my i have a startup us i not open bugets money , i have greats deask and computer and equipal of 3 bilingual secretary , i noting my e-book i hasve my firm of consulting srarting today many big nmame i look my and verry interessing my AMALGAM big contact i creating my firm of consulting i verry more interessing for investisor the funds according and the % you charging for startup and date to posibility to maling deal , the others chose to you need , i not bank is private .
THANK YOU
YOU HAVE A GREAT BUT FOR MY BUISNESS
RESPECTFULY
-FRANCOIS GUILBERT
SENDING DIRECT
and you desired to making article to your buiness in good plein english i making enjoy.
please send my ASAP.

By jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars
"Thank you for complimenting my great but."
Sally Redux is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:19 am
  #3  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Madam Medusa's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,187
Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
"Thank you for complimenting my great but."
hahahahaha...very good...

MM, xx
Madam Medusa is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:22 am
  #4  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 110
ceres is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Dear sir,

Thank you for your letter, it made most interesting reading. I generally like to know a little more background history of the people I do business with. I would therefore be most grateful, if you could confirm to me at your earliest convenience, if your parents were siblings?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Your sincerely

The Dean

Last edited by ceres; Aug 28th 2009 at 4:28 am.
ceres is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:36 am
  #5  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,553
The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?



"Thank you for complimenting my great but."

Yes that did cross my mind...... the trouble is, he might want to canulard it.....
The Dean is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 4:43 am
  #6  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41,518
Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post


"Thank you for complimenting my great but."

Yes that did cross my mind...... the trouble is, he might want to canulard it.....
What is that? Something to do with ducks?
Sally Redux is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:00 am
  #7  
Forum Regular
 
Sarahb79's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Bristol, waiting to move to AD
Posts: 73
Sarahb79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Please don't say 'just ignore him' - I have an urge to write back to him....

DEAR FRIENDS & PARTNERS,

IS YES , i have confidance to you , i news you imagine say to others mouve today my contry i sending mail i look i sure to canulard no real for helping to my i have a startup us i not open bugets money , i have greats deask and computer and equipal of 3 bilingual secretary , i noting my e-book i hasve my firm of consulting srarting today many big nmame i look my and verry interessing my AMALGAM big contact i creating my firm of consulting i verry more interessing for investisor the funds according and the % you charging for startup and date to posibility to maling deal , the others chose to you need , i not bank is private .
THANK YOU
YOU HAVE A GREAT BUT FOR MY BUISNESS
RESPECTFULY
-FRANCOIS GUILBERT
SENDING DIRECT
and you desired to making article to your buiness in good plein english i making enjoy.
please send my ASAP.

By jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars
Dear Sir,

I recieved your email. I however have absolutley no idea what you are going on about.
Therefore I can offer you no further comment or services.
Yours sincerely


I can't make head nor taiol of what he is saying
Sarahb79 is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:22 am
  #8  
ex-expat
 
Hello.Kitty's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: in front of my computer - in sunny Sussex!
Posts: 2,162
Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by Sarahb79 View Post
Dear Sir,

I recieved your email. I however have absolutley no idea what you are going on about.
Therefore I can offer you no further comment or services.
Yours sincerely


I can't make head nor taiol of what he is saying
the amazing thing is that for a French person, his pidgin English doesn't even follow French grammatical rules, so goodness only knows how messed up his brain is. A "canulard" is a practical joke, btw.

5-line sentences FTW!

Dearer Francois,

I am thanking you immesuriblie four you mail and fine you verymuch for reel so pls find me at the servise of your knew compnnie in all matters financial indeed I am gladlie handing you all matter of monies for nofing becose i dont need to no an moor aboute wat you do because i trust you with my mony.

So i can give you all my monie for your noo bissness please can you give me your bank detayls asap. Unfortunaitley there may be a small fee to unlock the monie but I will contact you soon about it.

Please accept, sir, the expression of my sentiments the best!

xx
Hello.Kitty is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 3:38 pm
  #9  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Doha Qatar
Posts: 58
Keoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really niceKeoic is just really nice
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

You should look him up on Google.
He's French - Canafian - two strikes against understaning English
Extract from one of his pages:

my tow new domain to familiarise to my web i not totaly finish i desired your idea or sugestion the first is http://www.neurobrainpowers.com/ and the wordpress i new theme tomorows bilingual again plugin tomorow http://pro-brainstars-consultant.com/ your friends french of Quebec canada jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars please i demanding...
June 19 - Comment - Like - Share
dears friends & partners,please i invitatiuon for you i creating big family in the networking,for many all subject french & english please joint my all the big revelation http://networkingfamilles.blogspot.com


So it's not just you that's being invited.

And you can join his family.
Keoic is offline  
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:24 pm
  #10  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,553
The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by Keoic View Post
You should look him up on Google.
He's French - Canafian - two strikes against understaning English
Extract from one of his pages:

my tow new domain to familiarise to my web i not totaly finish i desired your idea or sugestion the first is http://www.neurobrainpowers.com/ and the wordpress i new theme tomorows bilingual again plugin tomorow http://pro-brainstars-consultant.com/ your friends french of Quebec canada jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars please i demanding...
June 19 - Comment - Like - Share
dears friends & partners,please i invitatiuon for you i creating big family in the networking,for many all subject french & english please joint my all the big revelation http://networkingfamilles.blogspot.com


So it's not just you that's being invited.

And you can join his family.
Blimey........... I feel like I know him already...........

He found me on Linked In - you didn't include that one..........
The Dean is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2009, 8:22 am
  #11  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Confucius's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,434
Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Blimey........... I feel like I know him already...........

He found me on Linked In - you didn't include that one..........
Linkedin??? The minute I see Steve Jobs or Michael Dell or Bill Gates as members over there, only then I'll sign up...Linkedin...Hah!!!
Confucius is offline  
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 4:26 am
  #12  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 13,553
The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

He's back...............

DEARS FRIENDS ,
the canada is the best law in security in the wolrds i look today inthe cnn
i more best canada protecting us for many all .
the ressetion is finish because thev law of canada banking is different,give me a news i not affraid is total protect to my contry canada.
RESPECTFULY
alias pro-brainstars ([email protected])

By jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars
The Dean is offline  
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 5:18 am
  #13  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41,518
Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
He's back...............

DEARS FRIENDS ,
the canada is the best law in security in the wolrds i look today inthe cnn
i more best canada protecting us for many all .
the ressetion is finish because thev law of canada banking is different,give me a news i not affraid is total protect to my contry canada.
RESPECTFULY
alias pro-brainstars ([email protected])

By jean-francois Guilbert alias pro-brainstars
I think I'm getting the hang of it...
Sally Redux is offline  
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:22 pm
  #14  
Ray
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 68,280
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

offer him a job ...



Dalston Mill Fabrics
69-73 Ridley Road
Dalston, London
E8 3NP.
United Kingdom.



Our company is presently searching for individuals based in USA to become our Payment Representative (Accounts Receivable)
as we intend starting sales of our Bridal Fabrics and other materials to the USA Public as we have cleared the Tax payment via the IRS,
therefore we would like to know if you will be interested in working for our company without affecting / leaving your present job.
Kindly look below for details:

(1) We intend making waves in the USA Markets, therefore we require a US based individual whom shall assist our company in processing payments.
These payments are coming from customers whom place orders with us and shall be in form of a Certified Check, Bank Wire Transfer.

(2) It takes approximately 2 - 3 months to have a US Bank drawn check cashed / cleared in the United Kingdom and if we intend
running business in a timely manner, we would have to process payments fast. At least within a time frame of 1 - 3 working days.
The minimum order amount is $1,200. Therefore, you get to earn a GUARANTEED payment of $120 MINIMUM weekly.
You earn a maximum of $10,000 weekly if business is good and payments processed faster.

(3) We are offering 10% of each payment as your salary. If a payment in the amount of $3,000 is received by you, you shall earn $300.
Afterwards, you shall be required to send the remaining 90% to our Regional Manager via Western Union Money Transfer.
The reason why we can't have our customers make payment directly to us via Western Union is because this has to do with cash
basis and will NOT have a record on the IRS, we have settled the Tax with the IRS so you working for us will NOT affect your credit / tax status.

If you are interested in working with us, kindly mail the following address with your name and contact number:

[email protected]
Ray is offline  
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:39 pm
  #15  
If I have to explain...
 
Roadking's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Where ever the road takes me
Posts: 3,999
Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I reply to this guy?

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
offer him a job ...



Dalston Mill Fabrics
69-73 Ridley Road
Dalston, London
E8 3NP.
United Kingdom.



Our company is presently searching for individuals based in USA to become our Payment Representative (Accounts Receivable)
as we intend starting sales of our Bridal Fabrics and other materials to the USA Public as we have cleared the Tax payment via the IRS,
therefore we would like to know if you will be interested in working for our company without affecting / leaving your present job.
Kindly look below for details:

(1) We intend making waves in the USA Markets, therefore we require a US based individual whom shall assist our company in processing payments.
These payments are coming from customers whom place orders with us and shall be in form of a Certified Check, Bank Wire Transfer.

(2) It takes approximately 2 - 3 months to have a US Bank drawn check cashed / cleared in the United Kingdom and if we intend
running business in a timely manner, we would have to process payments fast. At least within a time frame of 1 - 3 working days.
The minimum order amount is $1,200. Therefore, you get to earn a GUARANTEED payment of $120 MINIMUM weekly.
You earn a maximum of $10,000 weekly if business is good and payments processed faster.

(3) We are offering 10% of each payment as your salary. If a payment in the amount of $3,000 is received by you, you shall earn $300.
Afterwards, you shall be required to send the remaining 90% to our Regional Manager via Western Union Money Transfer.
The reason why we can't have our customers make payment directly to us via Western Union is because this has to do with cash
basis and will NOT have a record on the IRS, we have settled the Tax with the IRS so you working for us will NOT affect your credit / tax status.

If you are interested in working with us, kindly mail the following address with your name and contact number:

[email protected]
Got any jobs in Dubai? I'm good at mexican waves.
Roadking is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.