Honeymoon Ideas!

Old Apr 25th 2009, 8:12 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Honeymoon Ideas!

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
To all you lovely married folks out there - where did you go on your honeymoon?

I'm getting married in August, and we will be setting off for our honeymoon from Dubai. We will only get a week for this trip (we're planning a soopa doopa 2 week trip next year, which we're saving up for). However, we are looking for ideas for a "relaxing but luxury" holiday! Basically, we want to get our Padi Diving course certs & just chill too! We'll have 7 days.

Where would you recommend in September (we are planning for the second week in September to travel)? Maldives, Seychelles...? Which travel company?

Just looking for ideas really.

Thank you to all you lovely BE'ers!!
FF - try and get 2 honeymoons out of him, (btw you can actually do your PADI Diving in Dubai) then get yourself to Zighy Bay as I have heard this place is mean to be fantastic, pure relaxation.....and I believe if you do some searching you can actually go diving in oman as they have dive site, enjoy whereever you go. I do also back up the Maldives suggestions, I went there for 4 days last year and it is stunning...
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:49 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Get on your bicycle Roadking.

We are just helping FunnyFeline
BICYCLE! Motorbike, motorcycle, scoot, hog, Harley, H-D, customised work of art....but BICYCLE!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
cable beach club resort - refridgerated pool and ice cold drinks! bloody marvellous...
We stayed in town at Moonlight Bay in town. But my nephew got married that week too and the ceremony was at his in-laws (their property adjoins cable beach) and then we walked to the resort for the reception. Seafood banquet, ice cold beer and bubbly - lovely.......
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

LOL because I saw it in Gulfnews and thought that would be a nice place to go.

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10296610.html
i don't think tourists can stay on male, they couldn't when i went to the maldives years ago, anyway...the article wasn't about male but about one of the islands, soneva gili...

anyway, how about thailand for honeymoon...loads of diving there and fabulous places to stay...

MM, xx
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:52 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i don't think tourists can stay on male, they couldn't when i went to the maldives years ago, anyway...the article wasn't about male but about one of the islands, soneva gili...

anyway, how about thailand for honeymoon...loads of diving there and fabulous places to stay...

MM, xx
isn't thailand a little too unstable at the moment? would hate to hear of someone's honeymoon plans spoilt by another sit-in at the airport.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:53 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this will help you, but 1 week Manhattan then straight on to 1 week in log cabin in the Scottish highlands miles from anywhere...

It was a great combination of the best city in the world followed by the best scenery in the world... not much beach relaxing though, we live in Dubai so no need for that!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
isn't thailand a little too unstable at the moment? would hate to hear of someone's honeymoon plans spoilt by another sit-in at the airport.
it's not til september though, isn't it...would hope things would be sorted by then...

MM, xx

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kim67
We stayed in town at Moonlight Bay in town. But my nephew got married that week too and the ceremony was at his in-laws (their property adjoins cable beach) and then we walked to the resort for the reception. Seafood banquet, ice cold beer and bubbly - lovely.......
(*sigh* it's 40 fing degrees here so any talk of an ice cold beer is bloody torture...)

is moonlight bay where you can see the "stairway to heaven" phenomenon from? from memory there was a fantastic fish & chip place out on the point too.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 11:03 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Strong Bed
Old Apr 25th 2009, 11:35 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Not sure if this will help you, but 1 week Manhattan then straight on to 1 week in log cabin in the Scottish highlands miles from anywhere...It was a great combination of the best city in the world followed by the best scenery in the world... not much beach relaxing though, we live in Dubai so no need for that!
Oh yeh, scenery is stunning
Couple of bottles of Krug and two litres of Oil of Citronelle- paradise
Old Apr 25th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Roadking
BICYCLE! Motorbike, motorcycle, scoot, hog, Harley, H-D, customised work of art....but BICYCLE!
My sincere apologies Roadking.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
oh ok
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

I'm getting married in August, and we will be setting off for our honeymoon from Dubai. We will only get a week for this trip (we're planning a soopa doopa 2 week trip next year, which we're saving up for). However, we are looking for ideas for a "relaxing but luxury" holiday! Basically, we want to get our Padi Diving course certs & just chill too! We'll have 7 days.

Where would you recommend in September (we are planning for the second week in September to travel)? Maldives, Seychelles...? Which travel company?

Just looking for ideas really.

Thank you to all you lovely BE'ers!!
I'm not much help as I spent my honeymoon in St Wolfgang in Austria - it was fabulous, but don't think you would want to do your diving course there as the lake will be freezing.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BorderTart
I'm not much help as I spent my honeymoon in St Wolfgang in Austria - it was fabulous, but don't think you would want to do your diving course there as the lake will be freezing.
LOL It would be a good excuse to get warm quickly.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:14 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

My sincere apologies Roadking.
That's all right then.

BICYCLE, ffmmffngffmfngmmffng

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.