Hmmmmm....

Old May 31st 2009, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hmmmmm....

Originally Posted by Alexa
I do not read EW. Nor do I post on it.
Why are so many people obsessed with EW ?

A long time ago, when I read it once in a while , I found it rather boring....
alexa, i wasn't talking about you, as is quite clear from the person i quoted...!!!!

MM, xx
Old May 31st 2009, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
alexa, i wasn't talking about you, as is quite clear from the person i quoted...!!!!

MM, xx

Yes i know, I tried to delete it, it did not work.
Old May 31st 2009, 5:48 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

So alexa, I'm ready to apologise profusely if you let me know how you know my wife...if it is the EG link then that's great, ill send your regards to her..if any other then its a bit wierd..anyways all the best.
Old May 31st 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
So alexa, I'm ready to apologise profusely if you let me know how you know my wife...if it is the EG link then that's great, ill send your regards to her..if any other then its a bit wierd..anyways all the best.
Of course it is through EG.....and yes, please do send her my regards...even if this only would be a confirmation what I have said all along....and you have made a major deal of...in true smoke style....

And I do accept your profuse apologies....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:05 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Another case of someone who cannot distinguish between real life and a stupid womans forum. You stated on here and on another thread that you 'know' my wife. That's what freaked me out.

I've been posting on these forums for almost 5 years and don't 'know' anyone.

And my wife is hardly a regular poster on EG. She finds the responses sometimes helpful but its not really her bag.

Anyway, when it comes to saying you 'know' someone, be a little more specific and less fruitbattingly random.especially when it was obvious I had an issue with this...now I deserve to squirm after the shit I sling on here, but when it involves my family, its bang out of order.

My wife wouldn't know you or any of the EG people and dare I say she wouldn't really want to or easily find a connection. She got burned when she went to an Abu Dhabi mums meeting and found them all completely OTT spazwits with about as much grasp on reality as the 10 month old designer clad babies in the room.

Anyway, case closed, problem over, another case of 'silly women syndrome on forums' bites the dust..

Have a nice day. You were almost the first person I've ever put on 'ignore'...must try harder...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Another case of someone who cannot distinguish between real life and a stupid womans forum. You stated on here and on another thread that you 'know' my wife. That's what freaked me out.

And my wife is hardly a regular poster on EG. She finds the responses sometimes helpful but its not really her bag.

Anyway, when it comes to saying you 'know' someone, be a little more specific and less fruitbattingly random.especially when it was obvious I had an issue with this...now I deserve to squirm after the shit I sling on here, but when it involves my family, its bang out of order.

My wife wouldn't know you or any of the EG people and dare I say she wouldn't really want to or easily find a connection. She got burned when she went to an Abu Dhabi mums meeting and found them all completely OTT spazwits with about as much grasp on reality as the 10 month old designer clad babies in the room.

Anyway, case closed, problem over, another case of 'silly women syndrome on forums' bites the dust..

Have a nice day. You were almost the first person I've ever put on 'ignore'...must try harder...
gees commander.. is it your time of the month?

or perhaps you ran out of just for men..
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Whats EG if you don't mind me asking?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:53 am
banned

Its a womans chatroom that has died a death due to the regulars being far too snidey and cliquey an the 'henhouse'

Apart from cathug who is lovely...wub!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Its a womans chatroom that has died a death due to the regulars being far too snidey and cliquey an the 'henhouse'

Apart from cathug who is lovely...wub!
Oh i see...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:10 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Will you chill?

Alexa was simply told by another poster that a certain person on another forum was your wife. I know who all parties are, have no idea if one of them is your wife actually (I doubt it somehow) but you have made a mountain out of a molehill. You'd be about the last person Alexa would stalk!

-
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:59 am
banned

Originally Posted by Meow
Will you chill?

Alexa was simply told by another poster that a certain person on another forum was your wife. I know who all parties are, have no idea if one of them is your wife actually (I doubt it somehow) but you have made a mountain out of a molehill. You'd be about the last person Alexa would stalk!

-
oh im chilled fine thanks..it was wierd, she is wierd. end of.

there has been more than 1 reference to 'my wife' by her. What kind of fruitbat says that shit..one PM as requested by MH would have resolved.

Wonder who the 'other poster' was....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:01 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

oh im chilled fine thanks..it was wierd, she is wierd. end of.

there has been more than 1 reference to 'my wife' by her. What kind of fruitbat says that shit..one PM as requested by MH would have resolved.

Wonder who the 'other poster' was....

She isn't weird. Not really. Certainly not compared to most on here and she is the most unGerman German ever!

And it is nothing to do with MH.

Sure you can work it out for yourself...

-

-
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:03 am
banned

She isn't weird. Not really. Certainly not compared to most on here and she is the most unGerman German ever!

And it is nothing to do with MH.

Sure you can work it out for yourself...

-

-
i didnt think it was MH...

now let me think, who is the BE supergossip....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:05 am
Bored liberal

i didnt think it was MH...

now let me think, who is the BE supergossip....
I was referring to MH requesting a PM when it wasn't anything to do with her...

I am saying nothing more - you have a PM.

-
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:06 am
banned

I was referring to MH requesting a PM when it wasn't anything to do with her...

I am saying nothing more - you have a PM.

-
to which i have replied..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.