Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Help geeks- IT question- dropbox

Help geeks- IT question- dropbox

Old Aug 18th 2013, 7:09 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help geeks- IT question- dropbox

Originally Posted by Scamp
I finished studying Spanish nine years ago, but google translate unreliably informs me that you're referring to a man's camel and that they might be 'a man of the rainbow' ?
ha! tiene que amar a domingos, los lunes de dubai

and I have learnt, the more flowery the language you put in google translate, the more fun it is!

and back on topic, did the dropbox change back to english or not then?
Old Aug 20th 2013, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all, managed to get it sorted, ok I didn't, I gave up as was taking far too long, I had to call one of my IT geeks from work when they were back after the weekend. All back and working now

where would we be without IT geeks?

But thank you all for your help
Old Aug 20th 2013, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

WibblyWobblyTimeyWimey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Thanks all, managed to get it sorted, ok I didn't, I gave up as was taking far too long, I had to call one of my IT geeks from work when they were back after the weekend. All back and working now

where would we be without IT geeks?

But thank you all for your help
Hi kitty. Can you please message me? I'd like to get in touch with you regarding one of your posts.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

wibbly - I am sure you can ask on the open forum, don't be shy- we are all friends.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

wibbly - I am sure you can ask on the open forum, don't be shy- we are all friends.
the suspense is killing me
Old Aug 21st 2013, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse, i made a regrettable post once upon a time which has been interpretted that one of the brands I work for sell sextoys. Obviously I do not as that is illegal here and whilst we sell sexy lingerie we are not the Ann Summers of the Middle East, we sell boudoir lingerie and some accessoires but absolutely no sex toys. So unless that is a standard email female posters get on here, I put it down to my unfortunate post, which if people read it properly clearly says we don't sell toys, but judging by the number of PMs I recieve asking where you can buy a dildo from clearly men cannot read properly and clearly if we did sell them we would be billionaires.

Just to make it clear I do not replly to these emails as the answer is on here in the open forum, you cannot buy them here and I will not reply to a PM entitled Dildo shop....
Old Aug 21st 2013, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse, i made a regrettable post once upon a time which has been interpretted that one of the brands I work for sell sextoys. Obviously I do not as that is illegal here and whilst we sell sexy lingerie we are not the Ann Summers of the Middle East, we sell boudoir lingerie and some accessoires but absolutely no sex toys. So unless that is a standard email female posters get on here, I put it down to my unfortunate post, which if people read it properly clearly says we don't sell toys, but judging by the number of PMs I recieve asking where you can buy a dildo from clearly men cannot read properly and clearly if we did sell them we would be billionaires.

Just to make it clear I do not replly to these emails as the answer is on here in the open forum, you cannot buy them here and I will not reply to a PM entitled Dildo shop....
OIC. Isn't the obvious reply to tell them to go **** themselves?
Old Aug 21st 2013, 3:14 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
OIC. Isn't the obvious reply to tell them to go **** themselves?
and then tell them where to find that appendage?
Old Aug 21st 2013, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol Millhouse, but how could they without a dildo?

Anyway I find it best to ignore these mails as otherwise you get replies to your reply which can end up as a somewhat dodgy conversation and whilst it is quite normal for me to be sat at work talking about gussets or lackof them and nipple tassles etc to discuss it with a strange man normally involves a few glasses of vino at least.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 3:27 pm

What an intriguing job! and I mean that in the nicest way possible
Old Aug 21st 2013, 3:36 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

lol Millhouse, but how could they without a dildo?

Anyway I find it best to ignore these mails as otherwise you get replies to your reply which can end up as a somewhat dodgy conversation and whilst it is quite normal for me to be sat at work talking about gussets or lackof them and nipple tassles etc to discuss it with a strange man normally involves a few glasses of vino at least.
I'll pop round with a bottle of plonk, then. 8 o'clock good for you?
Old Aug 21st 2013, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

still at work bahtatboy- I'm slowly getting buried under my desk by knickers and bras
Old Aug 21st 2013, 5:59 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

still at work bahtatboy- I'm slowly getting buried under my desk by knickers and bras
Yeah, me too.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

sounds a bit pants.