Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

hash to the end of the world

hash to the end of the world

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:13 am
Just Joined

dr.ahmed hosney is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile hash to the end of the world

please can anyone tell me about a ride to the end of the world in the near future ,
i bought a brand new 4x4 ford especially for these kind of trips
yet i was not lucky to go on any
many thanks
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 2:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hash to the end of the world

Originally Posted by dr.ahmed hosney
please can anyone tell me about a ride to the end of the world in the near future ,
i bought a brand new 4x4 ford especially for these kind of trips
yet i was not lucky to go on any
many thanks
what the FÛCK are you talking about?
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
what the FÛCK are you talking about?
Tis a place in Saudi, I suspect he is talking about the hash harriers which is a group of middle aged swingers who head out into the desert to drink pop and chase each other in purple tie dyed t-shirts.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

either that or someone is on something
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:38 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Is hash harriers not runners?

Think the swingers belong to the 'mirdif milers'
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

dr.ahmed hosney is an unknown quantity at this point

its simply a gathering of foreigners living here in riyadh
to have some nice time at the desert in a wounderfull place called end of the world or any other desert places
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

I think he's talking about the Riyadh Third Herd HHH camping trips to a place in the desert outside Riyadh.

For obvious reasons, they like to keep a low profile, so you will need a personal invite off an existing member.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
I think he's talking about the Riyadh Third Herd HHH camping trips to a place in the desert outside Riyadh.

For obvious reasons, they like to keep a low profile, so you will need a personal invite off an existing member.
So its a shagfest?
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

I don't have the energy to reply.......
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
So its a shagfest?
a swingers event in saudi? now i think i've heard it all