Rugby Shirt online?

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Rugby Shirt online?

Anyone know where I can order an all blacks shirt online in dubai so I can get it delivered to someone out there?
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 5:44 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby Shirt online?

Originally Posted by Cham128
Anyone know where I can order an all blacks shirt online in dubai so I can get it delivered to someone out there?
Anyone you know in Dubai who could buy one at the 7's for you and take it/deliver it? They have a shop there which sells all nations shirts
Old Dec 4th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
Anyone you know in Dubai who could buy one at the 7's for you and take it/deliver it? They have a shop there which sells all nations shirts
not sure why i didn't think of that in the first place... just found out she's coming over for xmas anyway so I'll just give it to her when she gets here
Old Dec 4th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

The NZ 7's team isn't the All Blacks.
Presume they sell 7's team shirts and not AB's shirts....but you never know.

http://www.worldrugbyshop.com/shop-b...ll-blacks.html
Old Dec 5th 2009, 4:00 am
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
The NZ 7's team isn't the All Blacks.
Presume they sell 7's team shirts and not AB's shirts....but you never know.

http://www.worldrugbyshop.com/shop-b...ll-blacks.html
I checked at the shop at 7's yesterday. Only NZ shirts with 'Dubai 7's' labelling on it.

Jeeper, not questioning the validity of your comment, but where did you find out that the 15 a side NZ team are called 'All Blacks' but their 7's team isn't?
Old Dec 5th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I checked at the shop at 7's yesterday. Only NZ shirts with 'Dubai 7's' labelling on it.

Jeeper, not questioning the validity of your comment, but where did you find out that the 15 a side NZ team are called 'All Blacks' but their 7's team isn't?
I didn't find out....I knew.

The 7's team is almost completely unrelated to the All Blacks.