Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gym/Health Club etiquette...

Gym/Health Club etiquette...

Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gym/Health Club etiquette...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hmmm... First i will check the woman's timings so that we don't cross paths the next time...That's step 1...
Ah. You become her inverse stalker. I like it....
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I see that your molecular manifestation is more prudish than your pixellated version....
I'm a nice bastard in real life...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a nice bastard in real life...
I'm curious - of what did this woman manage to speak of for 90 mins?

The female's capacity to yabber is a source of amazement to me.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
yes, I do realize that...therefore I said it is, IMHO, perfectly fine to ignore her.
But I prefer shakh's idea. Although that would require some guts....
After 10 mins on the treadmill I left and started doing curls etc...she was my shadow...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

After 10 mins on the treadmill I left and started doing curls etc...she was my shadow...
look at my post above, I edited it...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
Just say something like:

"I dont mean to be rude, but I need to be able to focus on my workout and find it difficult whilst talking. It puts me out of rhythm, sorry"

If she continues to chat to you she is either rude herself (in which case I would literally show her the 'talk to the hand'), ........

......or maybe she's a hooker after a pickup!

I wouldn't venture to advise you on your next move in this situation
She's mid 50s with 8 grandsons...said i reminded her of her eldest...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

look at my post above, I edited it...
Oh...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

She's mid 50s with 8 grandsons...said i reminded her of her eldest...
ah...then she might be immune to rude rap songs....or Rod Steward...sorry, you are on your own then...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ah...then she might be immune to rude rap songs....or Rod Steward...sorry, you are on your own then...
Well, the thing was, there was another man who came in after about 30 minutes from when I started...She didn't even consider to pester him...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, the thing was, there was another man who came in after about 30 minutes from when I started...She didn't even consider to pester him...
Clearly he didn't remind her of her son.

Try to stop looking like a yardie.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, she was busy with you, wasn't she....why downgrade?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Clearly he didn't remind her of her son.

Try to stop looking like a yardie.
I am diametrically opposite to that...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, she was busy with you, wasn't she....why downgrade?
She should've at least tried to base her choice on an informed decision...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am diametrically opposite to that...
Then try looking like a yardie. She may not recognise you.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

She should've at least tried to base her choice on an informed decision...
because what...looks can be deceiving?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.