Good customer service

Old Feb 14th 2017, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good customer service

Well... I have just received some good customer service.

I bought a sofa from Pan Emirates about 6 months ago (I know, I know, I should have expected this)... the stitching started to come undone in one section from all the rampant sex I've not been having on it.

I complained to them expecting nothing to be done... they came, inspected, offered to repair, I refused, and they sent a new one. Loads of follow up calls etc. from them and keeping me informed all the time. They did a great job.

So... Pan Emirates, great customer service.
Old Feb 14th 2017, 8:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Good customer service

Staggering.

I will give Souq the thumbs up they deserve for sorting an issue with an order that was astronomically badly handled by not them (the third party seller on there) who just totally ignored the fact I'd placed an order, lied about having stock, took the money and failed to respond to any contact.

Souq sorted it after admitting they couldn't get a response out the seller either.
Old Feb 14th 2017, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Staggering.

I will give Souq the thumbs up they deserve for sorting an issue with an order that was astronomically badly handled by not them (the third party seller on there) who just totally ignored the fact I'd placed an order, lied about having stock, took the money and failed to respond to any contact.

Souq sorted it after admitting they couldn't get a response out the seller either.
You know how I love a good souq story. Hopefully he will be taken off the platform.
Old Feb 14th 2017, 8:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You know how I love a good souq story. Hopefully he will be taken off the platform.
Too big, too many customers. Was still banging out orders etc whilst I was complaining at him to no avail.

All I want is a long Samsung charger for my Sister's S7 or whatever it is for her birthday. It's surely not that difficult....?
Old Feb 19th 2017, 4:24 am
Account Closed

Ordered the same item again, from a different 3rd party seller.

Exactly the same issue.

Souq can't get hold of them, although this guy has replied saying the item's been shipped - but has just had his pants down and found out to have lied.

Feel sorry for Souq because they're on the receiving end of my frustrations, but the fact they 'can't get hold of' one of their sellers is just not a good enough excuse.

Sigh. All I want is a ****ing cable.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. All I want is a ****ing cable.
Bur Dubai....?
Old Feb 19th 2017, 5:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Bur Dubai....?
Exactly what I don't want to do. Or a mall in fact. I want to just buy something online and the seller do what they say they'll do and have it in stock and ****ing post it.

I've had two things from UK sellers via shop and ship arrive in less time than it's taken some half wit cunthead to stop pulling his pud and reply saying he's shipped it when he hasn't.

****ing *****. Useless, hopeless, brainless, lifeless *****. Now this hasn't happened I'll have to go to the mall tonight or Tuesday because it's for my Sister who arrives on Wednesday.

****ing useless *****. **** Souq. Never again, total waste of my life.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly what I don't want to do. Or a mall in fact. I want to just buy something online and the seller do what they say they'll do and have it in stock and ****ing post it.

I've had two things from UK sellers via shop and ship arrive in less time than it's taken some half wit cunthead to stop pulling his pud and reply saying he's shipped it when he hasn't.

****ing *****. Useless, hopeless, brainless, lifeless *****. Now this hasn't happened I'll have to go to the mall tonight or Tuesday because it's for my Sister who arrives on Wednesday.

But apart from that - how did you rate your experience with Souq.com
Old Feb 19th 2017, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
But apart from that - how did you rate your experience with Souq.com

Souq get some of the blame but they have been trying to sort it. I give them credit for this....but I blame them for not being able to reach a seller and for letting someone blatantly lie about a situation. It appears their ability to actually do anything about a situation is zero.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Bur Dubai / The Mall in the evening...... sounds like fun.....!
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday evening isn't bad. And Scamp lives 5 minutes from Dubai Mall

Get a fitbit and consider it exercise. Aren't we meant to be walking 10,000 steps a day? DM is just perfect for it.

Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:09 am
Account Closed

It's a present so I sort of have to.......although I could easily not as it's for my Sister and I have other things for her. It's just annoying that the same item from two different sellers has been a nightmare.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

You bought your sister a cable as a present?

With brothers like you....
Old Feb 19th 2017, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
You bought your sister a cable as a present?

With brothers like you....
I know. I'm such a **** for wanting to get her one of the things she asked for.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

I don't exchange gifts with my sister, save at Christmas. (yes, we like each other).

I know. I'm such a **** for wanting to get her one of the things she asked for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.