Reload this Page >

Girls at my age in Dubai?

Girls at my age in Dubai?

Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Dubaii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Girls at my age in Dubai?

Hi everyone!

I'm 21 and my father is soon to start working in Dubai. I'm considering to visit him for a few months while doing a correspondence course. Hrmf, well, what's the availability of girls aged 18-21?

I suppose there are some in upper secondary school and a fair share of females 24+ coming to Dubai to work, but what about in the age gap between that?

Thanks.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:26 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls at my age in Dubai?

'Availability' of girls?

Are you a boy? If so, oh dear...
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:45 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

I'm happily in a mid-life crisis and working in Dubai. What's the availability of...

Maybe I should stop there.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaii
Hi everyone!

I'm 21 and my father is soon to start working in Dubai. I'm considering to visit him for a few months while doing a correspondence course. Hrmf, well, what's the availability of girls aged 18-21?

I suppose there are some in upper secondary school and a fair share of females 24+ coming to Dubai to work, but what about in the age gap between that?

Thanks.
Sweetie, you really need to do some research about Dubai. Also whilst you are at it, research "A week in the life of a 21 year old in a Dubai prison"
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Sweetie, you really need to do some research about Dubai. Also whilst you are at it, research "A week in the life of a 21 year old in a Dubai prison"
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

Hi everyone!

Thanks.
How much is Daddys bank balance prepared to pay? There are certain places here where girls are 'available' .......
Old Dec 18th 2012, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

I'm male...

"Oh dear"... haha..

What is the demographic population in Dubai of girls aged 18-21, who are not strict Muslim, compared to the UK?

I might face having to go after grandma girls (horror smiley) and you complain of the phrase "availability"?!

Quote:
"Hi everyone!

I'm happily in a mid-life crisis and working in Dubai. What's the availability of...

Maybe I should stop there."

I suspect Grandma Girls for you.

"Sweetie, you really need to do some research about Dubai. Also whilst you are at it, research "A week in the life of a 21 year old in a Dubai prison""

Seriously, can you give me some pointers as to how to find the information? You read alot about "I'm 25 and coming to Dubai" and alot of expat families with kids, but never about any 20 year olds, which is why I asked here? I know about the strict rules..

"How much is Daddys bank balance prepared to pay? There are certain places here where girls are 'available' ......."

A rose, drink and dinner is probably as far as I'm willing to pay..
Old Dec 18th 2012, 2:09 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
'Availability' of girls?

Are you a boy? If so, oh dear...
Old Dec 18th 2012, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

http://youtu.be/rcJ0KL_F5r0?t=1m22s

I've been awaiting the day I could use this blast from the past.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I'm male...
A rose, drink and dinner is probably as far as I'm willing to pay..
and pay you will my dear, I hope Daddy has an open wallet policy because dinner in a nice restaurant with the cheapest bottle of wine, taxis there and back will be expensive...not to mention the price of flowers out here!!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

"I've been awaiting the day I could use this blast from the past."

Naaah! Not really. Meow's initital comment was fun but a blast from the past, come on!

"and pay you will my dear, I hope Daddy has an open wallet policy because dinner in a nice restaurant with the cheapest bottle of wine, taxis there and back will be expensive...not to mention the price of flowers out here!! "

Who mentioned flowers? I mentioned a single rose, tops! Nice restaurant? I'm talking about the cheapest back yard souk(?).

Meow made me laugh but the rest of the comments were so and so helpful. Thank you anyway.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously though, do some research about Dubai and the UAE - unless you're a troll, you sound like you have the potential to be the aubject of another Daily Mail article.....
Old Dec 18th 2012, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
Seriously - you're a troll,.
FTFY!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 3:38 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

Thanks.
Upper Secondary School, and you are 21 - don't even think of going there.

The age group between 21 and 24 - you mean 22 and 23 yr olds?

So you are interested in girls between 18 - 21 and 24+ and those between 21 and 24, and maybe girls under 18, so basically all girls (btw I'm not sure you can class anybody older than in their 20's as a 'girl')
Old Dec 18th 2012, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

You might stand a chance as a toyboy, otherwise you're heading for trouble one way or another. Be VERY careful....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.