British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Girls at my age in Dubai? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/girls-my-age-dubai-780985/)

Dubaii Dec 18th 2012 1:22 pm

Girls at my age in Dubai?

Hi everyone!

I'm 21 and my father is soon to start working in Dubai. I'm considering to visit him for a few months while doing a correspondence course. Hrmf, well, what's the availability of girls aged 18-21?

I suppose there are some in upper secondary school and a fair share of females 24+ coming to Dubai to work, but what about in the age gap between that?

Thanks.

Meow Dec 18th 2012 1:26 pm

Re: Girls at my age in Dubai?

'Availability' of girls?

Are you a boy? If so, oh dear...

Bahtatboy Dec 18th 2012 1:45 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm happily in a mid-life crisis and working in Dubai. What's the availability of...

Maybe I should stop there.:blink:

Patsy Stoned Dec 18th 2012 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by Dubaii (Post 10439872)
Hi everyone!

I'm 21 and my father is soon to start working in Dubai. I'm considering to visit him for a few months while doing a correspondence course. Hrmf, well, what's the availability of girls aged 18-21?

I suppose there are some in upper secondary school and a fair share of females 24+ coming to Dubai to work, but what about in the age gap between that?

Thanks.

Sweetie, you really need to do some research about Dubai. Also whilst you are at it, research "A week in the life of a 21 year old in a Dubai prison" :D

Equestra Dec 18th 2012 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned (Post 10439919)
Sweetie, you really need to do some research about Dubai. Also whilst you are at it, research "A week in the life of a 21 year old in a Dubai prison" :D

:thumbsup:

Equestra Dec 18th 2012 1:58 pm

Hi everyone!

Thanks.

How much is Daddys bank balance prepared to pay? There are certain places here where girls are 'available' .......

Dubaii Dec 18th 2012 2:07 pm

I'm male...

"Oh dear"... haha..

What is the demographic population in Dubai of girls aged 18-21, who are not strict Muslim, compared to the UK?

I might face having to go after grandma girls (horror smiley) and you complain of the phrase "availability"?! :)

Quote:
"Hi everyone!

I'm happily in a mid-life crisis and working in Dubai. What's the availability of...

Maybe I should stop there."

I suspect Grandma Girls for you.

"Sweetie, you really need to do some research about Dubai. Also whilst you are at it, research "A week in the life of a 21 year old in a Dubai prison""

Seriously, can you give me some pointers as to how to find the information? You read alot about "I'm 25 and coming to Dubai" and alot of expat families with kids, but never about any 20 year olds, which is why I asked here? I know about the strict rules..

"How much is Daddys bank balance prepared to pay? There are certain places here where girls are 'available' ......."

A rose, drink and dinner is probably as far as I'm willing to pay..

Irishbeekeeper Dec 18th 2012 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10439877)
'Availability' of girls?

Are you a boy? If so, oh dear...

:rofl:

Beakersful Dec 18th 2012 2:33 pm

http://youtu.be/rcJ0KL_F5r0?t=1m22s

I've been awaiting the day I could use this blast from the past.

Patsy Stoned Dec 18th 2012 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by Dubaii (Post 10439948)
I'm male...
A rose, drink and dinner is probably as far as I'm willing to pay..

and pay you will my dear, I hope Daddy has an open wallet policy because dinner in a nice restaurant with the cheapest bottle of wine, taxis there and back will be expensive...not to mention the price of flowers out here!! :D

Dubaii Dec 18th 2012 3:15 pm

"I've been awaiting the day I could use this blast from the past."

Naaah! Not really. Meow's initital comment was fun but a blast from the past, come on!

"and pay you will my dear, I hope Daddy has an open wallet policy because dinner in a nice restaurant with the cheapest bottle of wine, taxis there and back will be expensive...not to mention the price of flowers out here!! "

Who mentioned flowers? I mentioned a single rose, tops! Nice restaurant? I'm talking about the cheapest back yard souk(?). :)

Meow made me laugh but the rest of the comments were so and so helpful. Thank you anyway.

Millsyisland Dec 18th 2012 3:31 pm

Seriously though, do some research about Dubai and the UAE - unless you're a troll, you sound like you have the potential to be the aubject of another Daily Mail article.....

Beakersful Dec 18th 2012 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by Millsyisland (Post 10440083)
Seriously - you're a troll,.

FTFY!

Victor Meldrew Dec 18th 2012 3:38 pm

Hi everyone!

Thanks.

Upper Secondary School, and you are 21 - don't even think of going there.

The age group between 21 and 24 - you mean 22 and 23 yr olds?

So you are interested in girls between 18 - 21 and 24+ and those between 21 and 24, and maybe girls under 18, so basically all girls (btw I'm not sure you can class anybody older than in their 20's as a 'girl')

OleJanx Dec 18th 2012 5:07 pm

You might stand a chance as a toyboy, otherwise you're heading for trouble one way or another. Be VERY careful....