Girlfriends birthday...

Old Oct 12th 2011, 7:54 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Girlfriends birthday...

Argh!

And I was trying to be helpful.

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
You can't go telling them off for being childish and then hand them innuendo on a plate!
Old Oct 15th 2011, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly- Ethos- you are just too posh! Most of your friends have pearls-seriously? and they wear twin sets and tweed! I was given some pearls and gave them to my gran...so dont buy her pearls Scamp!but go ahead with the pearl necklace!

If you're looking for a cheap night why not have a chat with your security guards ( and a bit of cash) and get the pool area to yourself one evening and have a little picnic with bubbles some simple food, a cupcake witha candle in it, whack your ipod with a bit of stevie wonder on a few fairy lights and shell be putty in your hands- its the thought that counts you dont have to spend much money - and if that doesn't impress her change her for someone less materialistic

xxx
Old Oct 16th 2011, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't the arab gulf known around the world for their prized pearls? I would think one nice natural pearl from the area set in a pendant/ring setting would have a lot more meaning than a string of culture pearls from another foreign country. It's quality over quanity dude.

Art is such a personal thing, and taste can changes over time. If you can afford to swing for a Spencer Tart original, no matter what size, you can't go wrong. His works are becoming highly collectable especially some of his older stuff.

Whatever you decide to get, make sure your gift will hold loving memories of your time spent together in this place & time.
Old Oct 16th 2011, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Yep spend a fortune on her

then in 12 months or whatever she dumps you and pisses off with your nice work of art that she flogs for next to nothing to take new boyfriend for long weekend in Brighton; all the time laughing their socks off at your dimness

Buy her a Harley to sit on the back of as you ride. Buy her a Corvette but dont insure her on it or register it in her name but do take her for a spin in it

Hold onto that cash oh young and innocent one
Old Oct 17th 2011, 4:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Some useful tips there.

KK - Normally you're spot on but she'd leave me if I did something soppy like that. Unless the picnic was a KFC, then I might be in there like swimwear.

Tock - I'm sure you have some reasons for that cynical attitude, a Harley or a Corvette cost a shed load more than this picture and both are a bit more gay than the photo I've chosen.

ALSO - It's only fair and right to give full credit to Meow. If any of you are looking for something to cover a blank bit of wall then it should be your first port of call.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

What girl doen't like being treated like a girl every once in a while? Or perhaps you're into hard face cold beatches? I say dump her scamp and get a nice fluffy one saves on the present costs as well
Old Oct 17th 2011, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
If you're looking for a cheap night why not have a chat with your security guards ( and a bit of cash) and get the pool area to yourself one evening and have a little picnic with bubbles some simple food, a cupcake witha candle in it, whack your ipod with a bit of stevie wonder on a few fairy lights and shell be putty in your hands-
xxx
sounds like something off voyeur dot com (erm I'd imagine)

Dubai birthdaygirl in pool gets rooted by hunky security guards whilst meek cupcake of a boyfriend looks on listening to i-pod singing 'Isn't She Lovely'.

Last edited by flares; Oct 17th 2011 at 6:00 am.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

saudiflares- in a previous life I was a mills and boons author... these days its more like Jackie Collins! wink wink nudge nudge!
Old Oct 24th 2011, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'm sure you have all been desperate to find out about how well the picture was received - I have guaranteed sex on tap for months. It was perfect.

I failed to mention that in my searches through all wings (trust me, it's big enough to have wings) of Meow's home for pictures, she showed me some of Autonomy's work - that also is well worth a look and I noticed a few that I'll be asking for to be done up and framed for my birthday.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm sure you have all been desperate to find out about how well the picture was received - I have guaranteed sex on tap for months. It was perfect.

I failed to mention that in my searches through all wings (trust me, it's big enough to have wings) of Meow's home for pictures, she showed me some of Autonomy's work - that also is well worth a look and I noticed a few that I'll be asking for to be done up and framed for my birthday.
Hopefully the picture is attached now
Attached Thumbnails Girlfriends birthday...-new-imageeee.jpg  
Old Oct 24th 2011, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a picture gets you laid for months- WTF- your girlfriend is weird! A boyfriend bought me a plate once- he got dumped shortly after!
Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

The photo of the Burj would have looked better with a red setting sun in view, but that's just my opinion. You get the best sunset views from Jalaf.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

On closer inspection of the photo - Scamp- are you sat naked on the sofa whilst taking that picture (reflection in the telly)- you minx you!

I take it back- having zoomed in I can safely say you are wearing khaki shorts and a pale blue shirt- call me Kittycat CSI! Bet a few of you had a second look mind!

Last edited by kittycat1; Oct 24th 2011 at 1:12 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:18 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
The photo of the Burj would have looked better with a red setting sun in view, but that's just my opinion. You get the best sunset views from Jalaf.
Well you haven't seen the actual shot properly and it's rather more than just the Burj Khalifa. It's a cracking picture, that is a realistic image of Dubai and I have a signed original myself.

So glad she liked it Scamp.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kittycat1
a picture gets you laid for months- WTF- your girlfriend is weird! A boyfriend bought me a plate once- he got dumped shortly after!
Well, combine it with about 3 weekends of treats, new handbag, shoes, bag, perfumes the works.

Zooming in to check if I'm naked? How powerful is your zoom?

Mentalist - never seen one with a red sunset but fortunately, the orange fits in perfectly with her 'colour scheme' - apparently rooms have those.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.