Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Football Betting...........

Football Betting...........

Old Mar 3rd 2013, 6:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Football Betting...........

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I now see why you have no money in account! You stopped having a flutter lately?
hahaha.

I don't keep much in the UK bank account, I just transfer home a chunk now and then to bet with and to buy shit for people like moonpig cards etc etc etc.

It appears that it's not empty so will transfer home some today.

FGS+Score combo's are notoriously never high enough paying for my likes.

Bale first and 3-2 gets you what? 8/1? 10/1?

It's so hard to pick, I rarely do them.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I only had £5 on it, returned a healthy £302 though, Wanted to do a forest/liverpool double last night but decided I had my luck for the day. Think Spurs Arsenal has avoid written all over it.........
Happy days!

I check out quite a few of the tipster sites - goaladvisor, spankthebookies etc.

We should get an ongoing betting / tips thread going.

Agreed on mostly avoiding the derby. I think Spurs have it in the bag but a) it's a derby & b) it's Spurs! That game was included in many of my accas.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 11:42 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Happy days!

I check out quite a few of the tipster sites - goaladvisor, spankthebookies etc.

We should get an ongoing betting / tips thread going.
That is what this is for. Both Arsenal and Spurs struggling to beat weak teams lately, I am going 1-1 @ 8/1 and 2-2 @ 12/1.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Free money to everyone on the Bored! I hope you all go out and spend it wisely...........
staunch

you turned 50p into 25 quid?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 12:01 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
staunch

you turned 50p into 25 quid?
It paid the Villa in Kefalonia for my brothers wedding that I forked out for yesterday. (well 70% of it)
Old Mar 4th 2013, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

That is what this is for. Both Arsenal and Spurs struggling to beat weak teams lately, I am going 1-1 @ 8/1 and 2-2 @ 12/1.
As a random £1 had Bale 1st with HT 2-0 and FT 3-2.... Doh!

I also had a nice little return (£120) on a nice 5 way acca over the weekend. Can't remember the teams right now though.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:03 am
Shark Fisherman

There is some free money available tonight. Villa are the worst team in the prem and I expect citeh to smash them. I should of been all over Bale but the odds were not there.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

There is some free money available tonight. Villa are the worst team in the prem and I expect citeh to smash them. I should of been all over Bale but the odds were not there.
Mate won some dollar on Bale FGS and 2-1.

He was shitting himself for 40 minutes in the second half. Should have heard the groan at 6mins injury time!
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:56 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Scamp
Mate won some dollar on Bale FGS and 2-1.

He was shitting himself for 40 minutes in the second half. Should have heard the groan at 6mins injury time!
I was watching via text commentary.............Seems both teams had chances, I really thought Arse would get an equaliser but Arsenal have a weak bench and everytime they made a sub they had less chance. Rosicky really is awful
Old Mar 4th 2013, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Le Arse were all over them up until the first goal. Then as soon as the second went it very soon after I thought it would be curtains for them. Fair do's to them tho they came out fighting in the second half.

As I said in the other thread tho, some of Arsenal players really are average. Take out Carzola, Wiltshire and Theo and I wouldn't have any of the remainder in my team. Giroud is awful!

Not sure if the Ox is injured at the moment or just out of favour?
Old Mar 4th 2013, 12:47 pm
Shark Fisherman

Le Arse were all over them up until the first goal. Then as soon as the second went it very soon after I thought it would be curtains for them. Fair do's to them tho they came out fighting in the second half.

As I said in the other thread tho, some of Arsenal players really are average. Take out Carzola, Wiltshire and Theo and I wouldn't have any of the remainder in my team. Giroud is awful!

Not sure if the Ox is injured at the moment or just out of favour?
MAT is the person to answer that, I am not sure though as with most speedy wingers the form is always hit and miss.

I have lumped on Citey, 1.5 Isn't the best odds but 50% profit on stake will have to do.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Seems like City were lucky to come away with the points according to BBC. A goal on the stroke of HT and then some dangerous crosses and Tevez clearing off the line.

So what are your thoughts for tonight? What should be my bets?

I like HT/FT's when the game is going to be a tight one. Letting my head rule my heart and going with 2-1 United, RVP 1st followed by Ronnie and then a late Giggs wonder goal.
Old Mar 5th 2013, 5:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

What about a repeat of the second leg in 67/68? That was at the Bernabeu, not Old Trafford, but..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXImi89BLiI
Old Mar 5th 2013, 5:35 am
Shark Fisherman

Seems like City were lucky to come away with the points according to BBC. A goal on the stroke of HT and then some dangerous crosses and Tevez clearing off the line.

So what are your thoughts for tonight? What should be my bets?

I like HT/FT's when the game is going to be a tight one. Letting my head rule my heart and going with 2-1 United, RVP 1st followed by Ronnie and then a late Giggs wonder goal.
I had a couple of hundred on it and it was no fun at all, city were terrible but they thankfully got the result. With 10 minutes to go I was toying with backing the draw at 7/1 as back up.......

Tonight I cannot see past the draw though I know 1 person that has done 4 homes on tonight's matches at 12/1. I may have some of that or CR7 to score....
Old Mar 5th 2013, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

I bet it wasn't too nice with a few hundred on it! The way City are going they are going to be lucky to hang on to second as Spurs are the team in form at the minute, although Spurs being Spurs I am waiting for them to implode! Could this be the year that Arsenal don't make the top 4....... and break their glorious 3 loser winning run?

A draw will do us no good, unless it is a 0-0 draw that is. I can see goals in it tho and I just hope that United are nice and tight. To many times this season they have been sloppy in possession. No Phil Jones available also which is a bit of a shitter as he plays a clever and disciplined defensive role. Also I just hope Raphael has had his Wheatabix today. He didn't have to good a 1st half but he did well in the second last time out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.