First Gulf Bank

Old Dec 10th 2012, 10:26 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default First Gulf Bank

In Abu Dhabi, anyone got a direct number of someone who I can speak to there? Preferably someone who is senior.

It's an ex-customer's complaint. I paid off a credit card in 2006 and their external collections department are now calling me, faxing my company every day, saying they will embarrass me in front of everyone from my boss to the cleaner, and also saying they'll send all my personal details to everyone and his dog.

There is no court case, there is no debt.

Anyone?
Old Dec 10th 2012, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Gulf Bank

Justice for Kix
Old Dec 10th 2012, 11:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Do you not have the final clearance letter? It is worth paying for when a debt is settled.

Now if only there was someone who dealt with these kind of issues with UAE banks for people...
Old Dec 10th 2012, 11:45 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Meow
Do you not have the final clearance letter? It is worth paying for when a debt is settled.

Now if only there was someone who dealt with these kind of issues with UAE banks for people...
Not now I don't, no, it was 6 years and 4 countries ago!!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2012, 12:11 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It is an important document. You should have kept it, or at least a copy, in a safe place.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 9:42 am
Just Joined

menonrajeshk is an unknown quantity at this point

Might be able to help...let me know your account number & email ID.
Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:00 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by menonrajeshk
Yes, it's always wise to give such information to a total stranger from the internet...

Old Dec 17th 2012, 10:14 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by menonrajeshk
Brilliant!
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
In Abu Dhabi, anyone got a direct number of someone who I can speak to there? Preferably someone who is senior.

It's an ex-customer's complaint. I paid off a credit card in 2006 and their external collections department are now calling me, faxing my company every day, saying they will embarrass me in front of everyone from my boss to the cleaner, and also saying they'll send all my personal details to everyone and his dog.

There is no court case, there is no debt.

Anyone?
1 - Good personal friend of the Head of Treasury, I am.......... it won't be his problem, but he will know the right person to contact.
2 - This sounds like it might be worth calling the police (harrassment, etc).

Last edited by The Dean; Dec 17th 2012 at 11:48 am. Reason: .
Old Dec 17th 2012, 11:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
1 - Good personal friend of the Head of Treasury, I am.......... it won't be his problem, but he will know the right person to contact.
2 - This sounds like it might be worth calling the police (harrassment, etc).
go on Kix I dare you
Old Dec 24th 2012, 9:53 am
Just Joined

menonrajeshk is an unknown quantity at this point

Kix - You can refer your complaint to the contact / email details to the Bank so that the same can be sorted out.
http://www.fgb.ae/en/contact-us.aspx
Old Dec 27th 2012, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Mr Lanark threatened to call the police on HSBC in Abu Dhabi a few years back at one point they had 44k of our money in failed transfers and kept saying they knew nothing about where the money was, the minute he mentioned police, theft and fraud, it all got suddenly sorted out, although they did charge us for the FX difference