Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Films with cool soundtracks

Films with cool soundtracks

Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Films with cool soundtracks

Originally Posted by DesertOcean
Nice NorthernLad!

I don't even want to start on the sound tracts I like, so many but do like the music from 'Almost Famous'...I especially love this clip from the movie. I want to be on that bus, love the little hippy chick with the round glasses, lol!
I loved Almost Famous, especially that scene, with one of Elton's most underrated songs (even though they randomly edited the song, which normally runs to about six minutes).......

........... and a quick visit to IMDB tells me that Patrick Fugit will be 30 next week....... never even heard of most things he has done since then.......

PS: Evita is on OSN Movies Festival NOW......... strange film; never could make up my mind about it. Some good songs though.

Last edited by The Dean; Oct 17th 2012 at 5:43 pm. Reason: .
Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Pretty in Pink
Old Oct 18th 2012, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

The Dollars trilogy. music by Enio Morricone. Surprised it's not been mentioned thus far.

Hesher, all classic Metallica and a dash of Motorhead. awesome film to boot.

Gummo..by far the most heavy metal soundtrack of all time, which by default, makes it awesome. Most of the bands are still languishing in underground mystique and mystery.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gummo_(soundtrack)

Lord Of War

Dancer in the Dark, sucker for a bit of Bjork though.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I loved Almost Famous, especially that scene, with one of Elton's most underrated songs (even though they randomly edited the song, which normally runs to about six minutes).......

........... and a quick visit to IMDB tells me that Patrick Fugit will be 30 next week....... never even heard of most things he has done since then.......

I watched Almost Famous last night, some 8 years after I last saw it. Superb film and Billy Crudup, most attractive.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Trainspotting and Reservoir Dogs
Old Oct 18th 2012, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Natural born killers
Old Oct 18th 2012, 10:49 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

The Crow
Platoon
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Old Oct 18th 2012, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Apocalypse Now.