favourite lines..

Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:13 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: favourite lines..

These are not the droids you are looking for

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:24 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

A more positive posting for all Scots posters...

William Wallace : Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu brath!

And, from the same movie....

Stephen the Irishmen : The Lord says He can get me out of this mess, but He's pretty sure you're ****ed.

Last edited by ScotsExpat; Feb 29th 2008 at 6:28 am.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
A more positive posting for all Scots posters...

William Wallace : Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu brath!

And, from the same movie....

Stephen the Irishmen : The Lord says He can get me out of this mess, but He's pretty sure you're ****ed.
horrible SNP propaganda film!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:33 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
horrible SNP propaganda film!
Whilst it is true that there were usually SNP activists out side the theatre wherever it was playing, don't hold it against the movie.....

If it was truly propaganda, they would have had Alex Salmond, not Mel Gibson, playing the lead role.... lol
Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:05 am
W10

Originally Posted by Autonomy

"I came here to chew gum and kick ass and I'm all out of gum"
Don't know too many people who've seen that film

Old Feb 29th 2008, 7:08 am
W10

New one:

"What's the most you've ever lost on the toss of a coin"

Old one:

My orders came in, we're shipping out tomorrow at 0700, bombing the storage depot in Daquari. We'll flying from the east, and low, below their radar.

Oh Ted, when will you be back

I can't tell you that, its classified

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

"She's sick, we've got to get her to a hospital straight away"

"Oh no, what is it?"

"Its a large building , full of doctors and sick people."
Old Feb 29th 2008, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty?

You wouldnt marry a girl just because she is pretty..but my goodness,doesnt it help?

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
"She's sick, we've got to get her to a hospital straight away"

"Oh no, what is it?"

"Its a large building , full of doctors and sick people."
Captain Oveur: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:38 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Everything seemed so important then ..

1973:The Way We Were
Pollack.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:09 am
W10

I drink your milkshake, drink it all up!!

Old Mar 1st 2008, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

class...
Tony Montana: You wanna f#ck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell, I loved myself when I was drinking. It was everyone else had the problem.