Fake Rain now

Old May 10th 2008, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fake Rain now

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
With a little work, you too could look like this:
Eeeeewwwwwwwwwww Almost spat out my tea.........
Old May 10th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Eva;6332991]
Originally Posted by CeeBee
CONTACT
INFORMATION:
Please mention Aircraftbargains
VARTY PACIFIC INC
SAMI
UAE, SAIF ZONE P.O Box 8386
SHARJAH www.vartypacific.com
AE

No forget the Antonov; lookit address: 'Saif' zone??? and Sharjah??? betya that mother has been lying in the Bargain Basement stall at Luckys for a while.

Go for the Tupulov.Take it to the table.

1.Contact them and say Honest Abdul sent you-ask for going out the door price.

2. Talk up other suppliers then ask for bogof.

3.Buy 6 Bernadette,Attracta,Mary,Philomena.Orla & Theresemagdelene B.A.M.P.O.T

4.Close to include at no extra cost-full fit-out of inflight entertainment:
Richard Dreyfus 'Always' and 'Once Around'-with of course Frank Sinatra's Fly me to the Moon' ....

5. Finally check to see if the design will accomodate 'wing walking'- if not broker a free Shotts 360 or twin otter in the price-(more later)

In the meantime, I await a fax mesage from Tracy Island relative to Virgil and the boys' availability.Also pulling in favours and meeting Captain Scarlett........oh if he comes on board we will have to have some Amy Winehouse music too.Sure to keep the Captain's nemises,the evil zutons at bay.
Wow, you really have thought about this.

ok, so I've had a word n they said the last guy Honest Abdul sent down tried to take them to the cleaners. He'd bought some fighting camel spiders and didn't feed them and tried to take them back saying they weren't fit for purpose. they're not interested in doing a deal. Said the plane is already up for 'very good price'. I think they've learnt they're sales techniques in Turkey because he just kept on telling me it was "cheaper than Asda". i did point out they don't sell aircraft at Asda....he just shrugged his shoulders.

Anyway, Fat Tony has put me in touch with somebody in Iraq so I'm going to see what they've got on offer. Will let you know but it sounds promising.

You may need to get down to the hardware store to get the paint. Hammerite should do the trick.
Old May 10th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Eva;6332936][QUOTE=Eva;6332376][QUOTE=CeeBee;6332226]

I didn't think crop sprayers could go up high enough. Plus, this could be used for private charter by some of the emiratis.

I am in awe of your technical knowledge and attention to detail-inspires me! Never even thought about that...

[QUOTE=CeeBee;6332226]
I know, like I said, she needs a little work.

Hope you mean Bernadette and not me
No my dear....Bernie.
Old May 10th 2008, 2:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Ah - drink'n'post syndrome..... no wonder you're away with the little wooden people. Thunderbirds are go..... do they still sell Thunderbird in the offies in the UK???

Hark at you?? Someone lost a broomhandle lately coz you very po- faced and
prudy.Actually Sat lunch chez moi kicks off with one slammer then some cold white.We of course have been to the gym this morning-you in bed with another hanger?????
Thunderbirds are completely diferent from the Woodentops
Cheeky.

Please remove that repulsive image-Eeyore will put this thread in the Sandpit otherwise.....................
Old May 10th 2008, 4:01 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CeeBee;6333264]
Originally Posted by Eva
Anyway, Fat Tony has put me in touch with somebody in Iraq so I'm going to see what they've got on offer. Will let you know but it sounds promising.

You may need to get down to the hardware store to get the paint. Hammerite should do the trick.

Ah Iraq,so we could get the sterilising agent there too probably?

Paint? but that's messy and men's work-
Old May 10th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Eva;6333566]

Ah Iraq,so we could get the sterilising agent there too probably?

Paint? but that's messy and men's work-
There's plenty of labour there.....we'll get some of the Burj painters to do us a foreigner.

I'm struggling for pilots at the moment though. There's obviously me but i'll only be available on weekends really.

Could this thread have actually gone more off topic if it tried?
Old May 10th 2008, 5:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=CeeBee;6333846]
Originally Posted by Eva

Could this thread have actually gone more off topic if it tried?

Hahahahahahhaha-maybe!
Ah well -something to read on a rainy day innit?
Thanks for the laughs
x

Last edited by Eva; May 10th 2008 at 5:26 pm. Reason: sp
Old May 10th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Eva;6333851]

Hahahahahahhaha-maybe!
Ah well -something to read on a rainy day innit?
Thanks for the laughs
x
Well, keep your eyes out for "Rainmakers International" folks.

All good pilots wanted, chartered planes available.