Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:52 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Facebook

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
Come again...
lets not go there again...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:53 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh when Mythic...we'll have to organise a night out for you, lol...

MM, xx
looking for a slot soon will let you know, will be great to be shownhow its done
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
looking for a slot soon will let you know, will be great to be shownhow its done
lovely...

MM, xx
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

saafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nice

Originally Posted by beebee
well.. you're too damned slow...
i thought u like it that way..u want it quick, i could have arranged that too

woman are so hard to figure out
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bring it back with you next time...or you can borrow my liquor licence...don't think you'll get out of it that easily, lol. Where you staying btw...?

MM, xx
I'll do that then, and I'm at that well known pleasure palace that is JUmeriah Rotana, the boston bar is a real hole.
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

well.. you're too damned slow...
slow but good
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:55 am
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

lets not go there again...
I've never been to Barracuda, what is it?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by saafar
i thought u like it that way..u want it quick, i could have arranged that too

woman are so hard to figure out
when i want one..it has to be NOW!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

saafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nice

DONE!! again?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do that then, and I'm at that well known pleasure palace that is JUmeriah Rotana, the boston bar is a real hole.
ahhh...so that's why they aren't selling lovely wine... I'll hold you to it, btw, i never forget...

MM, xx
live life to the max

wow a bossy woman cant fault that what else you do

I've never been to Barracuda, what is it?
alcohol shop
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:59 am
Banned

alcohol shop
Is that all, I was hoping iyou were going to say it's some amazing new wine bar that sells everything a guy could want....
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:00 am

Originally Posted by mythic
wow a bossy woman cant fault that what else you do
i show people to their seats in the pole dancing club
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:01 am

Is that all, I was hoping iyou were going to say it's some amazing new wine bar that sells everything a guy could want....
thats MM's house...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.