Wikiposts

Facebook

Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:01 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook

Originally Posted by beebee
i show people to their seats in the pole dancing club
will you show me to mine
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:02 am
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

thats MM's house...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:02 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
will you show me to mine
certainally sir.. now who would be your preferred dancer for the evening...
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

saafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nice

i show people to their seats in the pole dancing club
do u tie their hands and strip their shirt too?

One seat on the front row please!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

thats MM's house...
lol...but that's strictly guestlist only...

MM, xx
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
hey MM show me yours
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:04 am
Banned

SimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to allSimpleMind is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lol...but that's strictly guestlist only...

MM, xx
Dont tell me, let me guess, I need to go to www.platinumlistdubai.com and sign up.....
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:04 am
live life to the max

certainally sir.. now who would be your preferred dancer for the evening...
would leave that to you to find the perfect one for me
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SimpleMind
Dont tell me, let me guess, I need to go to www.platinumlistdubai.com and sign up.....
err...no, it's much more exclusive than that...

MM, xx
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by saafar
do u tie their hands and strip their shirt too?

One seat on the front row please!!!
that will be extra sir.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey MM show me yours
of course...you'll be top of the guestlist once you're over here...

MM, xx
Forum Regular

saafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nicesaafar is just really nice

that will be extra sir.
give me double then
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
err...no, it's much more exclusive than that...

MM, xx
Why does that not surprise me....

would leave that to you to find the perfect one for me
think you've already chosen.. MM.. you are working tonight babes!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:07 am
live life to the max

think you've already chosen.. MM.. you are working tonight babes!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.