FA Cup

Old May 17th 2008, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FA Cup

Originally Posted by scarletfan
P**s off in the kitchen and bake Inse a pie!
I concur with that sentiment!
Old May 17th 2008, 6:14 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
A move to the Premiership would give both Old Firm clubs a significant financial boost, as well as playing top English teams. However, many of the clubs in the English Premiership - the smaller clubs fear their displacement and consequent loss of revenue. The larger clubs fear a reduced potential for qualification for European competitions.

There also fears of a merger of SFA and FA to form a British FA. It might be a slippery slope to there being no Scotland or England national football teams.

I don't think the SFA wants it, seeing football was invented in Scotland.
nobody wants it, apart from rangers and celtic.
Old May 17th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

I'll probablu get hung out to dry for this but if Celtic / Rangers joined the EPL they'd both be mid table clubs. Its pointless. And they are not welcome in the UK after the disgraceful behaviour on Wednesday. That has ruined our cup final on wednesday. Thats all I have to say.

heysel, Euro 96, France 98, Euro 00, How long were you lot banned from Europe?....and you are going on about incidents where 100-150,000 people travelled to manchester and approx 0.001% cause trouble.

And i still remember getting bottles thrown at me by around 100 Manure 'fans' in Glasgow prior to the CL game a few years ago... They only had a few thousand up for the game...do the maths!!

I am not condoning the actions of these neds but for an englishman to spout off about hooligans is fankly laughable..

What about people all over England getting their BMW's vandalised after Engerland were pumped by ze Germans...

And they are not welcome in the UK after the disgraceful behaviour on Wednesday
Rangers and Celtic fans are not welcome in the UK? errr they are in the UK or is that your UK=England bias coming thou
Old May 17th 2008, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
heysel, Euro 96, France 98, Euro 00, How long were you lot banned from Europe?....and you are going on about incidents where 100-150,000 people travelled to manchester and approx 0.001% cause trouble.

And i still remember getting bottles thrown at me by around 100 Manure 'fans' in Glasgow prior to the CL game a few years ago... They only had a few thousand up for the game...do the maths!!

I am not condoning the actions of these neds but for an englishman to spout off about hooligans is fankly laughable..

What about people all over England getting their BMW's vandalised after Engerland were pumped by ze Germans...

Rangers and Celtic fans are not welcome in the UK? errr they are in the UK or is that your UK=England bias coming thou

If it had been English fans there would have been a huge outcry led my Blatter and Platini. As it wasnt UEFA came out and said the teams can't be blamed.

Typical double standards!
Old May 18th 2008, 9:52 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Good point Zabone, I'd forgotten about that !

Thats exactly what I was referring too!
Old May 18th 2008, 10:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

english hooligans are the worst in the world, easily, and that's nothing to be proud about.

I still wouldn't have rangers and celtic in the premiership for all the money in the world though, what gives themthe right to say 'oh we're MILES better than the other teams, can we join your country?'
Old May 18th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

I still wouldn't have rangers and celtic in the premiership for all the money in the world though, what gives themthe right to say 'oh we're MILES better than the other teams, can we join your country?'

i agree totally with that..
Old May 18th 2008, 10:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
english hooligans are the worst in the world, easily, and that's nothing to be proud about.

English Hooligans were the worst in the world.
can't say that is true today due to the policing.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:47 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
English Hooligans were the worst in the world.
can't say that is true today due to the policing.
So, who are worse than the English, Inse??
Old May 18th 2008, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
So, who are worse than the English, Inse??
Dutch hooligans for a start. plenty of other European countries too such as the Ultras in Italy.
Old May 18th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Dutch hooligans for a start. plenty of other European countries too such as the Ultras in Italy.
on a par maybe...but definately not worse than English hooligans in their prime...
Old May 18th 2008, 10:54 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Must be the English that bring the worst out in people. The Tartan Army were in Italy last year, no trouble. The Tartan Army were in Holland 3 years ago, no trouble..

Hell, 1992 in Sweden, Tartan Army voted best fans of the tournament....
Old May 18th 2008, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Must be the English that bring the worst out in people. The Tartan Army were in Italy last year, no trouble. The Tartan Army were in Holland 3 years ago, no trouble..

Hell, 1992 in Sweden, Tartan Army voted best fans of the tournament....
its not when the national team plays. its club football.
Old May 18th 2008, 11:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

its not when the national team plays. its club football.
aye good point, celtic came to Toon a few years back for beardsleys testimonial and it was TOTAL carnage, drinking, fighting - jesus at 3pm there were some lads in SAS masks singing IRA or whatever songs pissed out their skulls scaring the crap out of the old grannies. It's not on really.
Old May 18th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

SAS masks singing IRA
That sums up the average timothy intellect. oh the Irony....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.